Topol - SS-25 References References
- TOPOL - MOBILE, MISSILE, STRATEGIC Boris Lagutin General Designer and Director of Moscow Thermal Engineering Institute and Lev Solomonov Deputy General Designer (from Military Parade magazine)
- Russian Strategic Nuclear Weapons, Pavel Podvig, ed., IzdAT, Moscow, 1998, 492 pp. (in Russian). Authors: Oleg Bukharin, Timur Kadyshev, Eugene Miasnikov, Pavel Podvig, Igor Sutiagin, Maxim Tarasenko, Boris Zhelesov
- SS-25 Sickle @ US Naval Institute Military Database
- Soviet Military Power 1989. The Defense Intelligence Agency. 1989
- Topol Strategic Missile Successfully Tested 23 September -- Tactical Exercise, Anatoliy Yurkin, ITAR-TASS, 9/24/1994
- Topol Missiles Converted to Space Rockets , NTV, 6/23/1994
- Missile Forces Fire Inter-Continental Ballistic Rocket , ITAR-TASS, 10/10/1995 -- The exercises drilled control of Russian strategic nuclear forces. ITAR-TASS was told in the press centre of missile forces that the RS-12M Topol rocket blasted off from the testing ground of the Plesetsk space port.
- Troops Successfully Test RS-12M Topol Missile at Plesetsk, Interfax, 11/9/1996
- Russia: Strategic Missile Forces Test-Launch ICBM , ITAR-TASS, 5/6/1996
- ICBM Launched at Plesetsk Test Range , Boris Kipkeyev, ITAR-TASS, 4/17/1996 -- The first 1996 combat launching of the RS-12M Topol ICBM was carried out today during tactical exercises at the Plesetsk state test range.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|