Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
- Radar upgrade key to future B-1 combat capability AFPN 16 May 2006
- Dyess AFB demonstrates B-1B's upgrades, combat capabilities AFPN 19 Aug 2005
- Air Force B-1B Lancer Takes to Russian Skies AFPS 19 Aug 2005
- B-1 software, munition tests completed AFPN 26 Feb 2005
- B-1s return to flight AFPN 06 Jan 2005
- B-1 fleet grounded after landing gear collapses AFPN 04 Jan 2005
- Air Combat Command releases B-1B accident investigation report : Jun 12, 1998
- ACC commander defends role of B-1 : Jun 8, 1998 (AFNS) -- The B-1 can carry more bombs, go faster, and fly just as far as any other bomber, so it's going to be a workhorse, said Gen. Dick Hawley, Air Combat Command commander, during a visit here recently.
- GPS, JDAM communication upgrade kits ready for B-1B Released: May 4, 1998 (AFNS) -- A new weapon will make the B-1B Lancer more lethal and bring the Air Force weapons arsenal into the 21st Century.
- B-1B drops its first guided joint direct attack munition Released: Mar 10, 1998
- Dyess 'stands down' B-1B flying operations Released: February 20, 1998
- B-1B accident investigation report released Released: December 9, 1997
- Air Combat Command moves up safety stand down day Sep 20, 1997 (AFNS) -- At approximately 3:20 p.m. MDT on Sept. 19 a B-1B from the 28th Bomb Wing at Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D., crashed 25 miles north of Alzada, Mont. All four crew members were killed in the crash.
- Robins team delivering on B1-B modification program 970823 -- The air logistics center is working on a modification program which allows a new cluster bomb to be dropped from the B-1B bomber.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list