Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
November 2014 - North Korea Special Weapons News
- Statues of Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il Erected at Command of KPA Air and Anti-Air Force KCNA 30 Nov 2014 -- The statues of President Kim Il Sung and leader Kim Jong Il were erected at the Command of the Air and Anti-Air Force of the Korean People's Army (KPA).
- Kim Jong Il's Behest Is Important Guidelines for Building Thriving Nation: Rodong Sinmun KCNA 30 Nov 2014 -- The behest of leader Kim Jong Il is scientific and encyclopedic guidelines indicating the shortcut to building a thriving socialist nation and a militant banner whose great vitality has been proved in revolutionary practice, says Rodong Sinmun Sunday in an article.
- More Rallies of Service Personnel, People Held KCNA 29 Nov 2014 -- Rallies of service personnel and people were held in Nampho and Rason cities on Saturday to support the statement of the National Defence Commission (NDC) of the DPRK and vow to foil the anti-DPRK 'human rights' campaign kicked up by the U.S. and its followers.
- North Korea Slams US Military Contingency Plan, Calls It 'Invasion Plan' Sputnik 30 Nov 2014 -- The North Korean government condemned the US on Sunday, calling US plans to send American troops stationed in Japan to the Korean Peninsula in the event of war a sign of Washington's ambitions to invade the country, Yonhap News Agency reports.
- Kim Jong Un Guides Airwomen's Flight Drill KCNA 28 Nov 2014 -- Kim Jong Un, supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, guided a flight drill of pursuit airwomen of the KPA Air and Anti-Air Force.
- New Power Station Goes Operational KCNA 28 Nov 2014 -- Ryesonggang Youth Power Station No. 4 went operational.
- Detailed Report on Secret behind Anti-DPRK 'Human Rights Resolution' Released KCNA 28 Nov 2014 -- The DPRK Association for Human Rights Studies released the following detailed report on Friday:
- North Korean Defector Answers Mystery of Leader's Missing Aunt Sputnik 28 Nov 2014 -- A North Korean defector has said that the Kim Jong-un's aunt, whose disappearance has been the subject of media speculation, committed suicide last year.
- North Korea reveals official title of leader's sister Iran Press TV 27 Nov 2014 -- North Korea has disclosed the official title of Kim Jong-un's little sister in the country's ruling party.
- Kim Jong Un's Younger Sister Assumes High Post in Ruling Party Sputnik 27 Nov 2014 -- Kim Yo Jong, the younger sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, has been appointed vice department director of the Central Committee of the ruling Workers' Party, according to state news agency KCNA (Korean Central News Agency).
- DPRK Premier Makes Field Survey of Various Factories in Kanggye City KCNA 26 Nov 2014 -- DPRK Premier Pak Pong Ju made a field survey of the Kanggye Winery, the Kanggye Wood Processing Factory and the Kanggye Pencil Factory in Jagang Province alive with the year end's drive.
- Kim Jong Un Visits Sinchon Museum KCNA 25 Nov 2014 -- Kim Jong Un, supreme leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, gave field guidance to the Sinchon Museum, an epitome of history showing the brutality and cruelty of the U.S. imperialists and class enemies.
- Special Envoy of Kim Jong Un Visits Russia KCNA 25 Nov 2014 -- Choe Ryong Hae, member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau and secretary of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, visited the Russian Federation from Nov. 17 to 24 as a special envoy of Kim Jong Un, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK.
- Service Personnel and People in Pyongyang Meet to Denounce 'Human Rights' Racket of U.S. and Its Allies KCNA 25 Nov 2014 -- A rally of service personnel and people in Pyongyang was held at Kim Il Sung Square here on Tuesday to support the statement of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK and mercilessly foil the anti-DPRK 'human rights' racket kicked up by the U.S. and its followers.
- US Experts: N. Korean Envoy Sent to Russia to Ease Diplomatic Isolation VOA 25 Nov 2014 -- U.S. experts say North Korea's recent dispatch of a special envoy to Russia is an attempt to ease diplomatic isolation by expanding ties with Moscow.
- North Korea Threatens Retaliation Over UN Rights Resolution VOA 24 Nov 2014 -- North Korea has issued a strongly worded statement warning of catastrophic consequences for the United States and other countries that supported the recent U.N. resolution condemning North Korea's human rights record. North Korea's threat to retaliate could signal that it intends to soon conduct a new nuclear test.
- Special Envoy of Kim Jong Un Flies Back Home KCNA 24 Nov 2014 -- Choe Ryong Hae, member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau and secretary of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK), came back home on Monday by a special plane after wrapping up his visit to the Russian Federation as a special envoy of supreme leader Kim Jong Un.
- KCNA Commentary Blasts Railroading of 'Human Rights Resolution' through UN KCNA 24 Nov 2014 -- The U.S. and the West are describing the railroading of the 'human rights resolution' through the 3rd Committee of the 69th UN General Assembly as a 'breakthrough'.
- S. Korean Puppet Regime Flayed for Taking Lead in Adoption of Anti-DPRK 'Human Rights Resolution' KCNA 22 Nov 2014 -- The Secretariat of the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea Saturday issued information bulletin No. 1080 condemning the south Korean puppet regime for joining those states which co-sponsored the railroading of the anti-DPRK 'human rights resolution' through the UN session.
- Kim Jong Un Guides Combined Joint Drill of KPA Large Units KCNA 23 Nov 2014 -- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, organized and guided combined joint drill of the units under KPA Combined Units 572 and 630.
- KPA and People Will Not to Tolerate 'Human Rights' Racket of U.S. and Its Allies: NDC of DPRK KCNA 23 Nov 2014 -- The National Defence Commission (NDC) of the DPRK issued the following statement Sunday:
- Army-People Joint Rally Held to Mark 4th Anniversary of Victory in Yonphyong Island Shelling KCNA 23 Nov 2014 -- An army-people joint rally took place in Kangryong County, South Hwanghae Province Sunday to mark the fourth anniversary of the victory in the Yonphyong Island shelling.
- North Korea Warns of Catastrophic Consequences After UN Resolution Sputnik 23 Nov 2014 -- North Korea criticized the latest UN resolution blaming its leaders for human rights abuses and warned of tough counteraction measures against Japan and other countries responsible for the document initiation, the Japan Times reported on Sunday.
- Kim Jong Un Inspects KPA Air and Anti-Air Force Unit KCNA 21 Nov 2014 -- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, inspected KPA Air and Anti-Air Force Unit 991 honored with the title of O Jung Hup-led Seventh Regiment.
- KPA Southwestern Front Command Issues Warning to S. Korean Military KCNA 21 Nov 2014 -- The southwestern front command of the Korean People's Army (KPA) released a report Friday as regards the fact that the south Korean puppet military warmongers are getting evermore pronounced in confrontation and provocation moves against the DPRK though four years have passed after the Yonphyong Island shelling incident.
- Rodong Sinmun Urges Removal of Source of War on Korean Peninsula KCNA 21 Nov 2014 -- It is the unshakable will of the DPRK army and people to root out the source of war on the Korean Peninsula, says Rodong Sinmun in an article Friday.
- South Korea Runs Live-Fire Exercise Despite Pyongyang Warnings: Reports Sputnik 21 Nov 2014 -- South Korea carried out a live-fire military exercise near the disputed Yellow Sea border despite warnings from the North, Yonhap news agency reported Friday, citing a defense ministry official in Seoul.
- China urges parties concerned to pave way for six-party talks People's Daily 21 Nov 2014 -- China urged all parties concerned to create conditions to revive six-party talks with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) after the country pledged to resume them.
- Tensions Build on Korean Peninsula Amid Military Drills VOA 21 Nov 2014 -- It has been another tense week on the Korean peninsula as North Korea threatened to again test nuclear weapons while the United States and South Korean forces held joint military exercises.
- FM Spokesman Rejects UN 'Human Rights Resolution' against DPRK KCNA 20 Nov 2014 -- A spokesman for the DPRK Foreign Ministry Thursday issued the following statement in denunciation of the UN 'resolution on human rights' against the DPRK:
- Rodong Sinmun Slams Anti-DPRK Leaflet Scattering KCNA 20 Nov 2014 -- The inter-Korean relations are now inching close to the phase of serious catastrophe mainly because of the leaflet scattering operations of the south Korean authorities aimed to malignantly slander the DPRK. Rodong Sinmun Thursday says this in an article.
- KCNA Slams US for Orchestrating Adoption of 'Human Rights Resolution' against DPRK KCNA 20 Nov 2014 -- The U.S. human rights racket against the DPRK is inching close to an extreme phase which should not be overlooked any longer.
- North Korea rejects 'US-manipulated UN human rights resolution' IRNA 20 Nov 2014 -- A spokesman for the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea Foreign Ministry Thursday condemned the UN 'resolution on human rights' against the DPRK.
- China urges for dialogue, cooperation on DPRK human rights dispute People's Daily 20 Nov 2014 -- China on Thursday called for constructive dialogue and cooperation to solve dispute over human right issue in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), and reaffirmed its adherence to denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula.
- North Korea threatens to conduct new nuclear test Iran Press TV 20 Nov 2014 -- North Korea has threatened to carry out a fourth nuclear test over what it calls hostility from the US.
- No Signs of Pyongyang Early Nuclear Test: South Korea Defense Minister Sputnik 20 Nov 2014 -- It is unlikely that Pyongyang will conduct a fourth nuclear test ahead of schedule, South Korea Defense Minister Han Min-koo said Thursday.
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Test Over UN Vote VOA 20 Nov 2014 -- North Korea on Thursday threatened to carry out a fresh nuclear test in response to a U.N. committee's condemnation of Pyongyang's alleged human rights abuses.
- Vice-Chief of KPA General Staff Meets His Russian Counterpart KCNA 19 Nov 2014 -- No Kwang Chol, vice-chief of the General Staff of the Korean People's Army, Wednesday met Andrei Kartapolov, deputy chief of the General Staff and director of its General Operation Bureau of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
- Kim Jong Un Inspects Fishery Station of KPA KCNA 19 Nov 2014 -- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, gave field guidance to Fishery Station No. 18 under KPA Unit 567 which is making big fish hauls.
- Choe Ryong Hae Meets Russian President KCNA 19 Nov 2014 -- Choe Ryong Hae, member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau and secretary of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, met Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, president of the Russian Federation, at the Grand Kremlin Palace on Tuesday. Choe is on a visit to Russia as a special envoy of supreme leader Kim Jong Un.
- DPRK Delegate Categorically Rejects 'Draft Resolution' against DPRK KCNA 19 Nov 2014 -- The DPRK delegate categorically rejected the 'draft resolution' (A/C.3/69/L.28.Rev.1) in its entirety submitted by the European Union and Japan at the meeting of the Third Committee of the 69th UN General Assembly held in New York on Nov. 18.
- Ex-official: UN Not Fooled by Pyongyang's 'Honeyed Words' VOA 19 Nov 2014 -- North Korea's moves to block a United Nations resolution calling for the referral of the country's human rights situation to the International Criminal Court have failed, and the U.N. did the right thing by adopting the resolution through its human rights committee, according to the former chairman of a U.N. panel Tuesday tasked with investigating the North Korean human rights situation.
- World Food Program Lauds Seoul's $7Mln Pledge for N Korea Nutrition Needs Sputnik 19 Nov 2014 -- Seoul has contributed $7 million to the World Food Program (WFP) operation, which assists women and children affected by food shortages in North Korea, WFP said in a statement published on its website Wednesday.
- UN Committee Urges Court Action Against N. Korea VOA 19 Nov 2014 -- A key U.N. human rights committee has passed a resolution recommending North Korea be referred to the International Criminal Court for alleged crimes against humanity.
- Rodong Sinmun Dismisses S. Koreas' Talk about 'Dialogue' Hypocritical KCNA 18 Nov 2014 -- The south Korean puppet warmongers kicked off madcap joint air-strike drill Max Thunder on Nov. 14, timed to coincide with the DPRK-targeted 2014-Hoguk saber-rattling, the largest-ever, now under way across south Korea.
- UN Rights Committee Urges Court Referral for North Korea VOA 18 Nov 2014 -- The U.N. General Assembly's human rights committee voted Tuesday to ask the Security Council to consider referring North Korea's grave human rights situation to the International Criminal Court.
- Kim Jong Un's Special Envoy Arrives in Moscow KCNA 17 Nov 2014 -- Choe Ryong Hae, member of the Presidium of the Political Bureau and secretary of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, arrived in Moscow Monday by special plane to visit the Russian Federation as a special envoy of supreme leader Kim Jong Un.
- Kim Jong Un Gives Field Guidance to Combined Foodstuff-processing Factory of KPA KCNA 17 Nov 2014 -- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, gave field guidance to the Combined Foodstuff-processing Factory under KPA Unit 534 which has been updated at the highest level.
- S Korea Dismisses Claims of Pyongyang's Secret Tunnel Near Capital Sputnik 17 Nov 2014 -- Last week, activists of several conservative civic groups held a press conference in the city of Namyangju, north of Seoul, and claimed that they found an underground tunnel in the city dug by North Korea in order to infiltrate South Korea.
- N. Korea Defectors Urge Switzerland to Freeze Leader Funds VOA 17 Nov 2014 -- A group of 20 North Korean defectors urged Switzerland to immediately freeze all assets of the North Korean leadership, who it said are directly responsible for human rights crimes against their own people.
- S Korea Claims Pyongyang Intensifies Activities Near Border: Reports Sputnik 16 Nov 2014 -- According to an unnamed government source, South Korea has broadcast warning messages toward the North on 'about 60 occasions' this year. South Korean troops did not fire a warning shot across the border in 2013, but had to so 'five to six times' in 2014.
- Kim Jong Un Inspects Factory of KPA KCNA 15 Nov 2014 -- Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army (KPA), inspected the February 20 Factory of the KPA which has turned into a model of foodstuff factories in the country.
- KPA Front Command Gives Warning to S. Korean Military KCNA 15 Nov 2014 -- The Front Command of the Korean People's Army (KPA) issued the following report on Saturday:
- Rodong Sinmun on Sincerity for Settling Nuclear Issue KCNA 15 Nov 2014 -- Recently U.S. Secretary of State Kerry at a press conference held at the end of the U.S.-south Korea joint conference of diplomatic and military authorities in Washington urged the DPRK to come out for dialogue with 'sincerity'.
- North Korea Dismisses Reports on Pyongyang's Ballistic Missile Submarines Sputnik 15 Nov 2014 -- North Korea blasts US reports suggesting that Pyongyang's submarines are equipped to launch ballistic missiles. While the US is talking up the threat posed by the DPRK's military arsenal, South Korea has not officially confirmed the rumours of the submarines' potential.
- KCNA Commentary Slams U.S. for Floating Story about DPRK's Submarines Capable of Launching Missiles KCNA 14 Nov 2014 -- These days the United States is working hard to build up public opinion on the DPRK's submarines capable of launching missiles through media.
- NPCK Spokesman Denounces Hoguk Drills in S. Korea KCNA 13 Nov 2014 -- The spokesman for the National Peace Committee of Korea (NPCK) Thursday made public a statement in denunciation of the largest-ever 2014 Hoguk drills kicked off by the south Korean puppet group on Monday.
- DPRK People Enjoy Free Medical Care System KCNA 13 Nov 2014 -- Sixty-two years has passed since the enforcement of free medical care started in the DPRK.
- Rodong Sinmun on Purpose of S. Korean Warmongers' Hoguk Drills KCNA 13 Nov 2014 -- The north-targeted Hoguk drills which the south Korean puppet army kicked off together with U.S. imperialist aggressor forces on Monday involve over 330,000 troops of the south Korean army, U.S. forces, at least 23,000 mobile equipment, over 60 warships and various type aircraft.
- US Envoy: No Rewards Offered for N. Korean Release of Americans VOA 13 Nov 2014 -- The United States says it did not offer any rewards to North Korea in return for Pyongyang's releasing two American detainees last week.
- DPRK denounces Hoguk military drills in S.Korea again People's Daily 13 Nov 2014 -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Thursday again condemned South Korean authorities for conducting the largest ever 'Hoguk' military drills that started Monday despite Pyongyang's effort to improve north-south relations.
- CPRK Secretariat Flails S. Korea's War Exercises KCNA 12 Nov 2014 -- The south Korean puppet regime kicked off an anti-DPRK war rehearsal, 2014 Hoguk, throughout south Korea on Monday in the plea of 'annual exercises'.
- Kim Jong Un's Leadership Is Driving Force of DPRK: Rodong Sinmun KCNA 12 Nov 2014 -- Rodong Sinmun Wednesday in an editorial article says that the leadership of Marshal Kim Jong Un is the tremendous driving force of the great Paektusan nation full of dynamism.
- Kim Jong Il and Korean People Are Harmonious Whole: Rodong Sinmun KCNA 12 Nov 2014 -- Leader Kim Jong Il and the Korean people form an eternal harmonious whole and he will always live as the outstanding leader of the revolution and the sun of Songun Korea of Juche for all ages. This is the immutable truth taught by the three year-long heroic advance. Rodong Sinmun Wednesday says this in an article.
- Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits Central Tree Nursery KCNA 11 Nov 2014 -- Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the DPRK National Defence Commission and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, gave field guidance to the Central Tree Nursery and set forth vital tasks for turning the whole country into a thick woodland and greenery.
- Rodong Sinmun Urges U.S. to Stop at Once Its Reckless Arms Buildup KCNA 11 Nov 2014 -- The U.S. Navy staged an action of destroying supersonic and subsonic targets flying at low altitude with SM-6 interceptor missiles.
- Press Gaggle by Senior Administration Official on Director Clapper's Trip to North Korea The White House 10 Nov 2014
- US Intel Chief Gains Release of 2 Imprisoned Americans in N. Korea VOA 10 Nov 2014 -- Two Americans who were imprisoned in North Korea are enjoying their second day of freedom back in the United States after being released Saturday following a trip to Pyongyang by James Clapper, the director of U.S. National Intelligence. The release of 46-year old Kenneth Bae and 24-year old Matthew Todd Miller came just weeks after a third American, Jeffrey Fowle, was suddenly freed from captivity.
- 2 American detainees released by North Korea Iran Press TV 09 Nov 2014 -- North Korea has released the last two American nationals who were serving prison sentences in the Asian country a few weeks after the release of another American.
- Kim Jong Un Provides Field Guidance to Jongsong Pharmaceutical General Factory KCNA 08 Nov 2014 -- Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, provided field guidance to the Jongsong Pharmaceutical General Factory.
- Participants in 3rd Meeting of KPA Battalion Commanders and Political Instructors Renew Their Pledge KCNA 08 Nov 2014 -- There took place a rally of participants in the 3rd meeting of battalion commanders and political instructors of the Korean People's Army (KPA) to renew their pledge at the plaza of the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun on Friday.
- North Korea Releases Two US Citizens: US Department of State RIA Novosti 08 Nov 2014 -- North Korea has released two US nationals held by Pyongyang on espionage and rebellion charges, the US Department of State said Saturday in a press release that circulated the statement by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI).
- Ban welcomes release of two US nationals held by DPR Korea UN News Centre 08 Nov 2014 -- The release of two United States nationals by the Government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) provides hope for "positive momentum" as international parties work to bring peace to the Korean Peninsula, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said today.
- North Korea Releases 2 American Detainees VOA 08 Nov 2014 -- North Korea has freed two jailed Americans who are now on their way back to the United States.
- Russia, North Korea Strike Deal: Improved Railway for Mineral Resources VOA 08 Nov 2014 -- A senior Russian official said Russia and North Korea are expanding economic ties through a rare joint project that would overhaul the North's railway system.
- Preventive Work against Ebola Virus Brisk in DPRK KCNA 07 Nov 2014 -- A preventive work against Ebola virus now spreading worldwide is brisk in different parts of the DPRK.
- U.S. 'Human Rights' Campaign against DPRK Can Never Work: Rodong Sinmun KCNA 07 Nov 2014 -- The U.S. is working hard to turn the DPRK into former Yugoslavia, Libya and Iraq through the groundless 'human rights' racket.
- Anti-DPRK Leaflet Scattering Operations under Fire KCNA 07 Nov 2014 -- A spokesman for the General Association of Koreans in China made public a statement on Nov. 5.
- Former Detainee: N. Korea Wanted Ex-US President to Intervene VOA 06 Nov 2014 -- An American who was detained in North Korea said Pyongyang told him to ask for a visit by a former U.S. president as a possible high-level envoy to secure his release.
- 3rd Meeting of KPA Battalion Commanders and Political Instructors Held under Guidance of Kim Jong Un KCNA 05 Nov 2014 -- There took place in Pyongyang with splendor the 3rd meeting of battalion commanders and political instructors of the Korean People's Army (KPA) on Oct. 3 and 4.
- Kim Jong Un Has Photo Session with Participants in 3rd Meeting of KPA Battalion Commanders and Political Instructors KCNA 05 Nov 2014 -- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, had a photo session with the participants in the 3rd meeting of battalion commanders and political instructors of KPA on Tuesday.
- South Korea Remains Optimistic About Dialogue With North RIA Novosti 05 Nov 2014 -- South Korea has expressed optimism about improving relations with the North, despite recent setbacks including the cancellation of high level talks which had been due to take place October 30.
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Appears in Public Without Walking Cane RIA Novosti 05 Nov 2014 -- Kim Jong Un, the North Korean leader whose health has been subject to intense scrutiny and debate over the last months, has appeared, sans walking cane, at a meeting of the country's top military officials, South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reports.
- DPRK Says No to U.S. Dialogue on Human Rights, Nuclear Dialogue Aimed to Bring down It KCNA 04 Nov 2014 -- A spokesman for the DPRK Foreign Ministry Tuesday gave the following answer to a question put by KCNA blasting the U.S. for politicizing its accusation against the DPRK over its human rights issue:
- 25 Years Later, Is Germany's Reunification a Model for the Koreas? VOA 04 Nov 2014 -- On Nov. 9, 1989, when residents of East and West Berlin breached the wall that divided their city for three decades, it was an image seen around the globe.
- South Korea Regrets Pyongyang's Refusal to Inter-Korean Dialogue RIA Novosti 02 Nov 2014 -- South Korea on Sunday expressed deep regret after the North Korean authorities announced inter-Korean dialogue would not be possible unless an anti-Pyongyang leaflet drop campaign is halted, Xinhua reported.
- N Korea Deploys Ballistic Missile Sub: Reports RIA Novosti 02 Nov 2014 -- North Korea has deployed a new submarine, capable of carrying ballistic missiles, another step forward in the nuclear weapon development.
- Kim Jong Un Gives Field Guidance to Construction Site of Pyongyang International Airport KCNA 01 Nov 2014 -- Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, first chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army, provided field guidance to the construction site of Pyongyang International Airport and set forth tasks for developing the area of the airport as required by the new century.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list