- FY2003 Report for the Office of the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation [19 MB PDF]
- DOT&E FY01 Annual Report
- USS Seawolf Official Homepage
- Seawolf @ CHINFO
- RUN SILENT, RUN DEEP Popular Mechanics JANUARY 98 [has a nice interior diagram]
- 0604561N SSN 21 Development FY98 R&D Budget Request
- Addressing the Deficit: Budgetary Implications of Selected GAO Work for Fiscal Year 1996 (Letter Report, 03/15/95, GAO/OCG-95-2)
- Navy Ships: Seawolf Cost Increases and Schedule Delays Continue (Briefing Report, 06/30/94, GAO/NSIAD-94-201BR)
- Navy Modernization: Alternatives for Achieving a More Affordable Force (Testimony, 04/26/94, GAO/T-NSIAD-94-171)
- Addressing the Deficit: Budgetary Implications of Selected GAO Work (Letter Report, 03/11/94, GAO/OCG-94-3)
- AMENDMENT NO. 1045 TO TERMINATE THE SEAWOLF (SSN-21) CLASS SUBMARINE PROGRAM Congressional Record NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEARS 1992 AND 1993 (Senate - August 02, 1991)
- THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN SUBMARINE PRODUCTION THE SSN21-`SEAWOLF' Mr. INOUYE - Congressional Record (Senate - April 30, 1992)
- THE THIRD `SEAWOLF' Mr. D'AMATO Congressional Record (Senate - March 18, 1993)
- SSN-23 Submarine Industrial Base Items Congressional Record (Senate - September 30, 1993)
- MR. GINGRICH IS RIGHT ON THE NEED TO BUILD THE `SEAWOLF' SUBMARINE STAN DECOSTER Congressional Record (Extension of Remarks - December 20, 1994)
- Electric Boat's construction contracts subside By Brett Davey
- Attack Submarine Programs Cindy Williams Congressional Budget Office May 16, 1995
- SUBMARINE SEAWOLF (SSN 21) TO BE CHRISTENED AT ELECTRIC BOAT June 20, 1995 -- Seawolf will be christened at 11:30 a.m., on Saturday, June 24, 1995, at the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics Corporation in Groton, Connecticut.
- The Seawolf Submarine -- CDI fact sheet, J. Andrew Byers, 31 July 1996.
- SECRETARY OF THE NAVY NAMES THIRD SEAWOLF-CLASS SUBMARINE FOR PRESIDENT JIMMY CARTER April 8, 1998
- NAVY COMMISSIONS ATTACK SUBMARINE CONNECTICUT (SSN 22) Dec. 7, 1998
- NAVY CONFIRMS SECRET PLAN TO LENGTHEN HULL OF THIRD SEAWOLF SUBMARINE Inside the Navy 01 February 1999 -- The Navy has received almost $300 million from Congress for fiscal year 1999 to modify one of its newest nuclear attack submarines for "special operations," an alteration that could make it a one-of-a-kind successor to the service's secret spy submarine Parche.
- Homeport assignment for PCU Jimmy Carter (SSN 23) announced NAVY WIRE SERVICE (NWS) - March 9, 2000 - Jimmy Carter (SSN 23) will be assigned the homeport of Naval Submarine Base Bangor, Wash.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|