- Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs. March 2007 Government Acountability Office Report [GAO-07-406SP]
- FY2003 Report for the Office of the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation [19 MB PDF]
- DOT&E FY01 Annual Report
- OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR THE IMPROVED CARGO HELICOPTER
(CH-47D SERVICE LIFE EXTENSION PROGRAM (SLEP)) (CARDS NO: 05031) Change 1 -- 10 July 1997
- Army grounds Chinook helicopters by Diana Kelly (Army News Service, Aug. 10, 1999) -- The Army grounded its Chinook helicopter fleet Aug. 6 after cracked transmission gears were discovered in a CH-47D during a mechanical overhaul.
- Army returns some Chinooks to flight
(Army News Service, Aug. 27, 1999) -- The Army announced today that half of its previously grounded CH-47D "Chinook" helicopter fleet will return to limited flight.
- CH-47 User Home Page @ Ft Rucker
- CH-47D Overview @ Boeing
- Boeing Approved for Full-Rate Production and Fielding of CH-47F Chinook Helicopter Boeing 16 Jul 2007
- Army to purchase new Chinooks, upgrade fleet Army News 19 Jan 2005
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|