- White Paper-- China: Arms Control and Disarmament Information Office of the State Council Of the People's Republic of China -- November 1995
- Strategic Implications of the U.S.-DPRK Framework Agreement Authored by Dr. Thomas L. Wilborn. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College April 3, 1995
- Evolution of China's Nuclear Capability: Implications for U.S. Policy James A. Sands 
- "A New Era: From SAC to STRATCOM" by Major Jon M. Fontenot, United States Air Force. Marine Corps University Command and Staff College Discusses the history of the Strategic Air Command and the subsequent Strategic Command, analyzing the need for such a command.
- "Cuba, Castro, And The Cuban Missile Crisis" by Lt. Colonel Maureen M. Lynch, United States Marine Corps.
- "Verification and Arms Control: Fiction or Reality?" by Lt. Colonel Juan Pardo, Spanish Marine Corps. Marine Corps University Command and Staff College Reviews different arms control verification regimes as well the way in which treaties are worded to determine if arms control is an effective measure to reduce international tensions.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|