September 2012 - South Korea Special Weapons News
- Background Briefing: Readout of the Secretary's Meeting With Japanese Foreign Mininster Koichiro Gemba and Korean Foreign Minister Kim Sung-hwan US Dept. of State 28 Sep 2012
- S.Korea Fires Warning Shots at N.Korean Fishing Boats VOA 21 Sep 2012 -- South Korea says it has fired warning shots toward six North Korean fishing boats that crossed the disputed Yellow Sea border between the two countries.
- NATO and the Republic of Korea sign new partnership programme NATO 20 Sep 2012 -- NATO and the Republic of Korea signed a new partnership programme on 20 September 2012 that sets the framework for cooperation and political dialogue.
- Rodong Sinmun on Japan and Tok Islets KCNA 19 Sep 2012 -- The Japanese Foreign Ministry held a press conference recently at the instructions of the Japanese prime minister at which it cried out for the settlement of the Tok Islets issue at the International Court of Justice.
- KCNA Commentary on ROK Military Policy KCNA 19 Sep 2012 -- South Korea is conducting an extreme education for soldiers into having the consciousness of confrontation with fellow countrymen.
- KCNA Commentary on S. Korean Drills KCNA 18 Sep 2012 -- The south Koreans are stepping up military show-down with the DPRK after creating the touch-and-go situation on the Korean Peninsula by staging joint military drill Ulji Freedom Guardian.
- South Korean Warships Visit Russia RIA Novosti 16 Sep 2012 -- Two South Korean destroyers on Sunday arrived to Russia's Far Eastern port of Vladivostok for a two-day friendly visit, spokesman for Russia's Pacific Fleet Capt. 1st Rank Roman Martov said.
- S. Korea Stages Drills KCNA 15 Sep 2012 -- The south Koreans staged combined firing drills of motorized troops and air force units in Phochon, Kyonggi Province on Sept. 13.
- U.S. Nature as Nuclear Criminal Exposed by Declassified Documents KCNA 01 Sep 2012 -- It was recently disclosed that the U.S. worked out a plan to spray nuclear materials on the Korean Peninsula during the last Korean War.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|