07 July 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- DoD Identifies Navy Casualties
- MNF-W forces attacked
- MNC-I Soldier dies of non-battle related cause
- Improvised explosive device strikes MND-B patrol
- MND-B patrol struck by improvised explosive device
- IED ring broken by Operation Bastogne MNF-I 07 Jul 2007 -- Speed, stealth and surprise are key ingredients to any successful combat operation and the Paratroopers and Soldiers from Task Force Steel are perfecting that recipe day in and day out in North Babil.
- Iraqi Politically Squabbling Hinders Progress, Reconciliation VOA 07 Jul 2007 -- This past week, Iraq's parliament was supposed to begin debating the law seen as its most vital: how the country's most important resource, oil, will be shared among Shi'ites, Sunnis and Kurds
- UK appoints fourth Iraq ambassador in four years IRNA 07 Jul 2007 -- The British Foreign Office announced Friday that it was changing its ambassador in Baghdad for the fourth time in four years, with the appointment of former coordinator to the Sudan peace process, Christopher Prentice.
- Dozens Killed In Spate Of Attacks In Iraq RFE/RL 07 Jul 2007 -- Police and local officials say a series of attacks killed dozens of people across Iraq late on July 6 and earlier today.
- Truck Bomb Attack Kills More than 100 in Iraq VOA 07 Jul 2007 -- A truck bomb attack at a crowded outdoor market in northern Iraq has killed more than 100 people Saturday.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|