Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
13 January 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- President's Radio Address The White House 13 Jan 2007
- Bush: Iraqis Must Help Stem Sectarian Violence AFPS 13 Jan 2007 -- For the new U.S. strategy in Iraq to succeed, Iraqis must work in concert with American military forces toward ending sectarian violence, President Bush said today during his weekly radio address.
- Bush Defends Iraqi Troop Plan VOA 13 Jan 2007 -- U.S. President George Bush is defending plans to send more than 20,000 additional troops to Iraq as part of what he says is a new way forward
- Rice Says Failure of Iraqi Security Plan Would Endanger Region VOA 13 Jan 2007 -- U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said late Friday the consequences of the failure of President Bush's new security strategy for Iraq would be worse for Iraq's neighbors than for the United States itself
- Rice: Bush Authorized Recent Raids on Iranians in Iraq VOA 13 Jan 2007 -- Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says recent raids against Iranian operatives in Iraq are part of a broad military offensive against Iranian networks in the country authorized months ago by President Bush.
- Hillary Clinton, Other Congress Members Visit Baghdad VOA 13 Jan 2007 -- U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton and other members of a congressional delegation met in Baghdad Saturday with Iraq's prime minister and U.S. military commanders to discuss plans to stem violence in the country
- Democratic Senator Hillary Clinton Visits Baghdad VOA 13 Jan 2007 -- U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton is in Baghdad with a delegation of Congress members to meet with representatives of the U.S. military and Iraqi government officials
- Blair under fire over justifying Iraq war IRNA 13 Jan 2007 -- Prime Minister Tony Blair has come under fierce criticism from members of all three of Britain's main parties, including his own, for continuing to try to justify the Iraq war.
- US sinking deeper in Iraq quagmire: MP IRNA 13 Jan 2007 -- A Majlis deputy said here Saturday that US President George W Bush's decision to increase troops in Iraq would sink Washington deeper in the quagmire it has found itself in after its invasion of the country almost four years ago.
- Bush's new strategy for Iraq a "suicide": MP IRNA 13 Jan 2007 -- A parliamentarian here on Saturday said the decision of US President George W Bush to send more troops to Iraq was tantamount to a "suicide."
- Bush's new stratgey in Iraq a final thrust: MP IRNA 13 Jan 2007 -- A parliamentarian said here Saturday that US President George W Bush's new strategy in Iraq, announced last Wednesday, could be his last chance at finding a solution to save the country.
- Iran Tells Iraq To Stop U.S. 'Adventurism' RFE/RL 13 Jan 2007 -- Iran today called on Iraq to work to release five Iranian officials arrested by U.S. forces in Iraq and stop American "adventurism" in the war-ravaged country.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list