Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
18 June 2005 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- DoD Identifies Marine Casualties
- Two Task Force Liberty Soldiers killed in Diyala
- Operation Spear continues near Karabilah MNF-I 18 Jun 2005 -- Marines, Sailors and Soldiers from Regimental Combat Team-2, 2nd Marine Division and Iraqi security forces continued conducting Operation Spear in and around the city of Karabilah, June 18.
- Marines begin Operation Dagger in Al Anbar MNF-I 18 Jun 2005 -- Marines, Sailors and Soldiers from Regimental Combat Team-8, 2nd Marine Division and Iraqi Security Force soldiers began conducting combat operations early this morning in the Southern Lake Thar-Thar region of Al Anbar.
- Soldiers discover large weapons cache MNF-I 19 Jun 2005 -- Soldiers of the 150th Engineer Battalion, 155th Brigade Combat Team, II Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) recently discovered three weapons caches northeast of Yusafiyah , Iraq .
- Security Forces seize weapons, capture nine suspects MNF-I 18 Jun 2005 -- Multi-National Forces from 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division (Stryker Brigade Combat Team) and Task Force Freedom detained nine suspected terrorists and seized a number of weapons during operations in northern Iraq June 17 and 18.
- Baghdad weapons cache seized MNF-I 18 Jun 2005 -- On June 17, Multi-National Forces in the Baghdad area conducted operations to capture a reported bomber who worked for the Zarqawi, Al-Qaida terrorist network in Iraq
- Marines Continue Operation Spear, Begin Operation Dagger in Iraq AFPS 18 Jun 2005 -- Operation Spear continues in Iraq's Anbar province. Marines and Iraqi soldiers are making good progress, according to a Marine press release issued today.
- Bush Refocusing on Iraq and Economy VOA 18 Jun 2005 -- President Bush is trying to counter low poll numbers by refocusing public attention on Iraq and his efforts to improve the U.S. economy.
- Bush Calls on Americans to Unite Against Terror in Iraq AFPS 18 Jun 2005 -- While people may disagree on the decision to liberate Iraq, all should agree that the country is the central front in the war on terror, President Bush said in his weekly national radio address today.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list