Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
15 November Iraq Special Weapons News
- Mosul Crash Leaves 17 Dead, Five Injured, One Missing AFPS 15 Nov 2003 -- Seventeen soldiers are dead, five others are injured, and one more still is unaccounted for following today's crash of two U.S. Army UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters in West Mosul, Iraq.
- Two Army Helicopters Crash in Mosul, Iraq AFPS 15 Nov 2003 -- Two U.S. Army UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters crashed at about 6:30 p.m local time today in West Mosul, Iraq, U.S. Central Command officials announced.
- IRAQ / HELICOPTERS CRASH VOA 15 Nov 2003 -- Two U-S Army Blackhawk helicopters have crashed near the northern city of Mosul in Iraq killing 17 coalition soldiers.
- 101ST AIRBORNE DIVISION (AIR ASSAULT) BLACKHAWK HELICOPTERS CRASH IN WEST MOSUL CENTCOM 15 Nov 2003 -- Two UH - 60 Blackhawk helicopters assigned to the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) crashed in West Mosul at approximately 6:30 p.m. today.
- IRAQ / HELICOPTERS CRASH VOA 15 Nov 2003 -- Two U-S Army Blackhawk helicopters have crashed near the northern city of Mosul in Iraq killing 12 coalition soldiers.
- IRAQ / HELICOPTERS CRASH VOA 15 Nov 2003 -- Two U-S Army Blackhawk helicopters have crashed near the northern city of Mosul in Iraq. The U-S military says it does not yet know if there have been any casualties.
- Bush Welcomes Announcement of Political Timetable in Iraq Washington File 15 Nov 2003 -- President Bush November 15 welcomed an announcement by the Governing Council in Iraq of a timetable for future Iraqi political developments, and said the United States is ready to help Iraqis "translate this new timeline into political reality."
- Iraq: Bush Says No Premature Withdrawal Of U.S. Forces RFE/RL 15 Nov 2003 -- U.S. President George W. Bush said yesterday his administration wants to begin transferring power to the Iraqi people at an early date but that American troops will stay in Iraq until their job is done.
- IRAQ / COUNCIL VOA 15 Nov 2003 -- The U-S led administration in Iraq will hand over power to a transitional government by next June. The Bush administration has already accepted the broadly-outlined plans to accelerate the transfer of power.
- Actions against Troop Dispatch to Iraq Called for KCNA 15 Nov 2003 -- The United States is the main target of the south Koreans' struggle to fundamentally settle the issue of additional troop dispatch to Iraq, says Rodong Sinmun today in a signed commentary.
- ITALY/IRAQ VOA 15 Nov 2003 -- The bodies of 18 Italians killed in a suicide bombing in southern Iraq earlier this week returned to Rome on Saturday. The bodies were flown back on a military transport plane.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list