29 March 2004 - North Korea Special Weapons News
- Large-Scale U.S.-South Korea Landing Exercise in S. Korea KCNA 29 Mar 2004 -- The U.S. troops and the south Korean army staged a large-scale joint landing exercise in the area of Toksong-ri, Phohang City, North Kyongsang Province, on March 26, according to the south Korean KBS.
- Recruits Congratulated by Schoolchildren in Pyongyang KCNA 29 Mar 2004 -- A meeting of schoolchildren in Pyongyang was held at the Open-Air Theatre of the Youth Park to congratulate recruits of the Korean People's Army leaving for their posts for the defence of the country, firmly determined to foil the U.S. imperialists' moves to provoke a new war and honorably safeguard the sovereignty of their motherland as the young vanguard in the era of Songun.
- Japan's Territorial Claim to Tok Islet Flailed KCNA 29 Mar 2004 -- The Japanese reactionaries' territorial claim to Tok Islet was not prompted by their misunderstanding of historical facts or ignorance of international law.
- U.S. Madcap War Maneuvers against DPRK under Fire KCNA 29 Mar 2004 -- Rodong Sinmun today in a signed article brands the U.S. imperialists' RSOI and Foal Eagle joint military exercises in south Korea as a test war, a preliminary war aimed to militarily threaten and blackmail the DPRK and launch a preemptive strike against it.
- U.S. Real Intention to Invade DPRK Disclosed KCNA 29 Mar 2004 -- The on-going U.S. madcap war exercises targeted against the DPRK only glaringly reveal the hypocrisy of the U.S. talk about "peace" and its invariable design of aggression on the Korean peninsula.
- KCNA Slams U.S.-South Korea Joint Military Exercises in S. Korea KCNA 29 Mar 2004 -- The present situation on the Korean peninsula remains dangerous owing to the reckless moves of the U.S. warhawks and their followers to unleash a war of aggression against the DPRK so that a nuclear war may break there anytime.
- Supreme Commander Kim Jong Il Inspects KPA Unit KCNA 29 Mar 2004 -- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army Kim Jong Il, general secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and chairman of the DPRK National Defence Commission, inspected a sub-unit of KPA Unit 979 honored with the title of Kum Song Lifeguard.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|