06 March 2004 - North Korea Special Weapons News
- Agreement at the 8th Round Meeting of the Inter-Korean Economic Cooperation Promotion Committee - Seoul ( March 05, 2004 ) ROK Ministry of Unification 05 Mar 2004
- Explanation on the 8th Round Meeting of Inter-Korean Economic Cooperation Promotion Committee ROK Ministry of Unification 06 Mar 2004 --
- 2nd Session of 11th SPA to Convene KCNA 06 Mar 2004 -- A decision of the Presidium of the DPRK Supreme People's Assembly on convening a session of the SPA was made public.
- U.S. Anti-DPRK War Moves Denounced KCNA 06 Mar 2004 -- Rodong Sinmun today in an article cites facts to disclose the evermore dangerous moves of the U.S. to unleash a war in the Korean peninsula.
- North-South Economic Meeting Held KCNA 06 Mar 2004 -- The 8th meeting of the North-South Committee for the Promotion of Economic Cooperation was held in Seoul from March 2 to 5.
- Regulations on Management of Foreign Currency in Kaesong Industrial Zone Adopted/A> KCNA 06 Mar 2004 -- The Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of the DPRK adopted a decision on regulations on the management of foreign currency in the Kaesong Industrial Zone on February 25.
- Regulations on Advertisement in Kaesong Industrial Zone Adopted KCNA 06 Mar 2004 -- The Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly of the DPRK adopted a decision on regulations on advertisement in the Kaesong Industrial Zone on February 25.
- U.S. Condemned for Pulling Up DPRK over Drug Issue KCNA 06 Mar 2004 -- A spokesman for the DPRK Foreign Ministry gave the following answer to the question raised by KCNA today as regards the U.S. renewed smear campaign against the DPRK over the "drug issue".
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|