T-AO 187 Henry J. Kaiser
- Tippecanoe works hard behind the scenes supporting Desert Fox forces Military Sealift Command Newsrelease 23 Feb 1999 -- From the early beginnings of Operation Desert Fox on Dec. 16, the crew of the U.S. Navy Military Sealift Command replenishment oiler USNS Tippecanoe (T-AO 199) worked tirelessly around the clock providing fuel to keep U.S. and British forces operational.
- Kaiser the oiler: Saving money for the Navy's Tandem Thrust Military Sealift Command Newsrelease 04 Mar 1997 -- Kaiser's mission was changed from an underway replenishment oiler to a tanker with limited replenishment capabilities in January 1995, when she joined Military Sealift Command's Maritime Prepositioning Ships Squadron Two located off Diego Garcia.
- Pecos heads home Military Sealift Command Newsrelease 08 Dec 1997 -- After more than six years of supporting U.S. Navy ships in the Western Pacific region, Military Sealift Command's fleet oiler USNS Pecos is heading home to the United States. Without missing a step, MSC fleet oiler USNS Walter S. Diehl arrived in the region to take Pecos' place on Nov. 30.
- Tampa Shipyards Inc. (Tampa), a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Shipbuilding
Company (AMSHIP) Completion of T-AO 191 and T-AO 192 fleet oilers CONTRACTUAL ACTIONS, CALENDAR YEAR 1992 TO FACILITATE NATIONAL DEFENSE (House of Representatives - March 25, 1993)
- USNS Rappahannock - no kidding the absolutely best ship homepage yet!!!! -- be sure to check out the customer photo archive
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|