SEAL Delivery Vehicle [SDV]
Advanced SEAL Delivery System [ASDS]
- FY2003 Report for the Office of the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation [19 MB PDF]
- DOT&E FY01 Annual Report
- DEFENSE ACQUISITIONS Advanced SEAL Delivery System Program Needs Increased Oversight
GAO-03-442 -- United States General Accounting Office March 2003
- NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE PROGRAMS (NSW) PMS325J INFO SITE
- UDT-SEAL ASSOCIATION & UDT-SEAL Museum
- Advanced SEAL Delivery System (ASDS)Special Operations.Com Focus Feature
- SUBMARINE ROLES AND MISSIONS - SPECIAL OPERATIONS
- New Attack Submarine Special Operations
- Northrop-Grumman Oceanic Systems
- USSOC MANUAL NUMBER 525-6 (REVISED 13 MAR 98)
- U.S. Navy tests the Advanced SEAL Delivery System at Pearl Harbor, NAVSEA Wire Service, 08 June 2000 -- The 65-foot, $230 million sub known as the Advanced SEAL Delivery System, or ASDS, was recently delivered to SEAL Team One for deep water testing at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. The Navy and Northrop Grumman Ocean Systems will be testing the vessel over the next several months.
- Advanced SEAL Delivery System: Perspectives and Options Mark V. Arena, John Birkler, Malcolm MacKinnon, Denis Rushworth - A brief analysis examines the follow-on production of the Advanced SEAL Delivery System (ASDS) for the Deep Submergence Directorate (PMS 395) of the Naval Sea Systems Command.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|