P-8 Multimission Maritime Aircraft (MMA)
Broad Area Maritime Surveillance
- Transcript: Special Department of Defense Briefing 14 Jun 2004 -- John Young, Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development and Acquisition and Tom Laux, Program Executive Officer, Air ASW, Assault and Special Mission Programs
- Boeing to Develop Navy's Multi-Mission Maritime Aircraft 14 Jun 2004 -- The Department of Defense announced today that McDonnell Douglas Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Boeing Co., has been awarded a $3,889,979,744 cost-plus-award-fee contract to develop the U.S. Navy's Multi-mission Maritime Aircraft (MMA).
- P-8A Blazes the Acquisition Trail with Live-Fire Testing Navy NewsStand 14 Sep 2005
- P-8A MMA Progresses Toward Design Phase Navy NewsStand 10 May 2005
- MMA Completes First Major Review Navy NewsStand 06 Oct 2004
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|