Major Theater War References
- Bottom-Up Review Oct 1993
- Quadrennial Defense Review 19 May 1997
- JOINT STRATEGIC CAPABILITIES PLAN PRAIRIE WARRIOR 2000
- Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan (JSCP)
- JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF STANDING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT 2002 GRADUATION EXERCISE OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY June 1, 2002
- GLOBAL 99 wargame [7-10 June 1999], coordinated by the U.S. Naval War College, focused on network centric warfare
- New Warplan Calls for Invasion of North Korea By Richard Halloran - November 14, 1998 -- United States and South Korean military commanders are completing a new war plan [Operation Plan OPLAN 5027] intended to invade North Korea to demolish its armed forces, capture the capital at Pyongyang, and destroy the North Korean regime.
- New Pentagon Plan: U.S. threatens invasion of north Korea, Deirdre Griswold - December 31, 1998: In a Dec. 2 statement, the General Staff of the Korean People's Army commented on press reports about "Operation Plan OPLAN 5027," the Pentagon blueprint for a new Korean war.
- U.S. DEFENSE STRATEGY Voice of America 22 April 2000 -- U-S military, based on directives from the civilian authority, is prepared to fight two simultaneous major wars in different theaters. We are not sure that is realistic anymore.
- "Flexible Deterrence Options Project," Final report of the J-34/NDU-CCP project on FDO's for the U.S. commands, [National Defense University, Center for Counterproliferation Research] October 1997.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|