AUDIO VISUAL CUE (A/V CUE)
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
1. ALWAYS ASSUME THE A/V CUE IS LOADED AND ARMED IF THE BARREL PLATE AND /OR THE SAFE/ARM KEY ARE INSTALLED.
2. IF SAFE/ARM key is inserted into bottom of A/V Cue, ASSUME UNIT IS ARMED! Keep clear unless reloading or performing maintenance.
3. Do not use A/V Cue as a step. Do not sit or place anything on or near top of A/V Cue.
4. After device is armed, alarm will sound for 2-4 seconds prior to firing. KEEP CLEAR.
5. A/V Cue weighs 60 pounds. THIS IS A TWO-MAN LIFT.
A/V CUE INSTALLATION:
All installation procedures will be performed only by qualified personnel.
1. Place the SAFE/ARM key into the SAFE mode and remove the key.
2. Wait 30 seconds then remove the barrel plate.
- Always assume the unit is loaded when the barrel plate is installed.
- Remove the barrel plate by inserting the key into the barrel plate lock and turn the key to unlock the BARREL PLATE.
- Release all four BARREL PLATE latches.
- Carefully remove the barrel plate.
3. Perform a BIT test on the SAWE/MILES II VDD.
- The A/V Cue will only operate in conjunction with a properly functioning SAWE/MILES II system.
- Correct any MILES problems before proceeding.
4. A/V Cue Self Test: READ (1)-(4) BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- Insert SAFE/ARM key into arming switch and turn to ARM position.
- Green BIT lamp on interface panel will light for about ten (10) seconds.
- After 15 seconds the alarm will sound for 2-4 seconds.
- If steps (2) and (2) do not occur, remove the key and perform steps (1)-(3) again. If second attempt fails, do NOT reload pyrotechnic devices onto the A/V Cue. Vehicle must be seen by the contact team.
5. If the A/V Cue has passed the Self Test, it may be placed into operation by following the reload procedures.
1. Always perform CHECKOUT procedures prior to reloading.
2. Rotate key to "SAFE" position and remove the key.
3. With the barrel plate removed (See CHECKOUT), reload the barrel plate chambers.
4. Replace the barrel plate on the A/V Cue. Insert the key into the barrel plate and turn to unlock.
5. Lock the barrel plate and remove the key.
6. Fasten all four barrel plate latches.
7. Insert the key in the arming switch and rotate to the "ARM" position. This will initiate the self test and the alarm will sound.
8. The A/V Cue is now loaded. Operation will now be fully automatic.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|