16 June 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- CACI Awarded Technology Task Order Engineering Services II Contract CACI 16 Jun 1999 -- CACI International Inc (NASDAQ: CACI) today announced that it has been awarded an engineering services contract by the Air Force’s Air Logistics Center at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- MHT joins forces with U.K. firm Aerobel Defence Technology Israel Aerospace Industries 16 Jun 1999 -- MHT and the United Kingdom-based Aerobel Defence Technology have agreed to join forces to offer tailor-made Part Task 3-D maintenance simulators using combined technologies, such as interactive visualization, synthetic environment, job performance and debriefing tools.
- Boeing Selects Lockheed Martin Control Systems to Develop Video Integrated Processor for C-17 Globemaster III Lockheed Martin 16 Jun 1999 -- Lockheed Martin Control Systems has been selected by Boeing Aircraft & Missile Systems to develop the Video Integrated Processor, or VIP, for the C-17 Globemaster III aircraft.
- LANTIRN Targeting Pods Shipped to Royal Netherlands Air Force Only Six Days After Contract Award Lockheed Martin 16 Jun 1999 -- Six days after Lockheed Martin Electronics & Missiles was awarded a contract, three LANTIRN targeting systems were delivered to the Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF) for their F-16 aircraft.
- 16 June 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 16 Jun 1999
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|