15 June 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Boeing Delivers Sixth Production Super Hornet Boeing 15 Jun 1999 -- The Boeing Company delivered the sixth production model F/A-18E/F Super Hornet to the U.S. Navy June 12. The aircraft, a single-seat E model, ferried from St. Louis to Naval Air Station Key West, Fla. where it joined the other production Super Hornets for the first of three detachments planned during operational evaluation.
- Lockheed Martin, Snecma Forge Stronger Ties in Digital Engine Controls, Building on 15-Year Partnership Lockheed Martin 15 Jun 1999 -- Lockheed Martin Control Systems and Snecma Control Systems today announced plans to form a closer working relationship to better support both OEM and airline customers.
- LANTIRN Up And Ready For Action In Northern Watch Lockheed Martin 15 Jun 1999 -- When the U.S. Air Force Reserve went looking for 18 targeting systems needed for precision guided munitions operations over Iraq's northern no-fly zone, they didn't have to look any further than Lockheed Martin's battle-tested LANTIRN system.
- Longbow Limited Liability Company Receives Multi-Year Longbow Missile Contract Potentially Worth $1.2 Billion Lockheed Martin 15 Jun 1999 -- The Longbow Limited Liability Company, a Lockheed Martin/Northrop Grumman joint venture, was awarded a 5-year contract potentially worth $1.2 billion to build 10,397 Longbow Hellfire missiles and associated equipment.
- 15 June 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 15 Jun 1999
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|