A-12 / SR-71 - References
- HISTORY OF THE OXCART PROGRAM
- HE U-2'S INTENDED SUCCESSOR: PROJECT OXCART - 1956-1968
- Archangel: CIA's Supersonic A-12 Reconnaissance Aircraft By David Robarge
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics 1 Design and Development of the Blackbird: Challenges and Lessons Learned Peter W. Merlin - AIAA 2009-1522 - 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including The New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition 5 - 8 January 2009, Orlando, Florid
- U-2/SR-71 PHYSIOLOGICAL SUPPORT PROGRAM AIR COMBAT COMMAND ACCI 11-459 : 10 MAY 96
- SR-71 - High Speed Research NASA Dryden
- SR-71 Photo Gallery
- John Stone's Lockheed Blackbird Homepage
- "Oxcart Story" the CIA's story of the life and death of the A-12 program.
- "The U-2's Intended Successor: Project OXCART, 1956-1968" A later version of the CIA's A-12 history.
- "Fall of the Blackbird", Art Hanley's discussion of why the SR-71 program was killed in 1990
- THE SR-71 REACTIVATION October 1994 - March 1996 by retired Master Sergeant Christopher W. Bennett
- SR-71 Blackbird back in business Released: Jan 30, 1997
- SR-71 Blackbirds by Leland R. Haynes
- List of all U-2 and SR-71 units, their bases, OLs and Dets
- Soviet Analogs to U-2 and SR-71
- Blackbird Survivors - Where are they?
- Skunkworks Digest Archive
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|