South Korea Special Weapons
- HOW SOUTH KOREA COULD ACQUIRE AND DEPLOY NUCLEAR WEAPONS Charles D. Ferguson
- y Thomas B. Cochran and Matthew G. McKinzie, “Mapping Out Alternative Nuclear Weapons Futures for East Asia: What Impact Do Civil Nuclear Programs Have on Breakout and Ramp-Up Activities?” Unpublished Manuscript, October 2014, pp. 27-29
- North Korea expert “South Korea can manufacture nuclear weapons within 18 months” 2016.02.16
- BETWEEN SEOUL AND SOLE PURPOSE: HOW THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION COULD ASSURE SOUTH KOREA AND ADAPT NUCLEAR POSTURE TOBY DALTON - FEBRUARY 9, 2021
- South Korea country profile
- Republic of Korea Nuclear Fuel Cycle
- Atomic Energy Activities in Korea
- NTI: Country Overviews: South Korea
- South Korea's Shifting and Controversial Interest in Spent Fuel Reprocessing
- The Two Koreas: A Contemporary History Don Oberdorfer [Basic Books, February 2002] contains the only detailed account of the South Korean Nuclear Weapons Program [pages 68-74]
- GOV/2004/84: Implementation of the NPT Safeguards Agreement in the Republic of Korea IAEA 11 Nov 2004 [PDF]
- LOCKHEED MARTIN RECEIVES $80 MILLION ARMY TACMS BLOCK IA CONTRACT FROM KOREA December 4, 2001
- 1. Arms Control Today, Apr 94, p. 30.
- 2. Robert Shuey, p. 81.
- 3. Sang Hun-choe, "S. Korea was close to having A-bomb," The Washngton Times, 6 Oct 95, p. A17.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|