Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
- Early 1980s: Development of the IGMDP starts; problems hamper test-firing.
- May, 1989: Agni launch
- May, 1992: Agni launch, partial failure
- Feb, 1994: Agni launched; five-year restraint period observed
- April 11, 1999: Agni-II, extended range version of Agni-I, successfully test-fired with a re-entry launch vehicle.
- 17 January 2001: Agni-II
- 25 January 2002: Agni-I launch
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list
Page last modified:
24-07-2011 04:40:03 ZULU