LGM-30 Minuteman III
- FY2003 Report for the Office of the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation [19 MB PDF]
- DOT&E FY01 Annual Report
- Vandenberg boasts four successful launches in last 48 days Released: Jun 30, 1998 (AFNS) - Two unarmed Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles were launched at 1:01 and 5:46 a.m. Wednesday as part of the Air Force's test and evaluation program.
- Air Force taking steps to ensure Minuteman reliability Released: Jun 30, 1998 (AFNS) The Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center's Minuteman III Guidance Replacement Program [GRP] is intended to extend the service life of the Minuteman III missile systems through the year 2025.
- Last missile leaves North Dakota: Jun 10, 1998 (AFNS) -- After more than three decades on alert under North Dakota soil, the last of 150 missiles assigned to the 321st Missile Group was removed June 3 during a ceremony near Park River. With the departure of the last Minuteman III, located at Golf-15, the missile group moves one step closer to its inactivation July 2.
- Final Minuteman missile pulls out of Grand Forks, June 9, 1998 -- Missile handling personnel from the 321st Missile Group pulled the last Minuteman missile of 150 that were assigned. The removal took place June 3.
- MINUTEMAN ICBM HISTORY WEBSITE
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|