Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
27 March 2023 - Ukraine Special Weapons News
- Zaporozhye Region's Official Confirms IAEA Director General's Visit to ZNPP on March 29 Sputnik 27 Mar 2023 -- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Rafael Grossi is scheduled to visit the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant (ZNPP) on March 29, Vladimir Rogov, a senior official of the Zaporozhye regional administration, told Sputnik on Monday.
- Ukraine: End war so children can 'regain their childhoods' UN News 27 Mar 2023 -- The head of the UN atomic energy agency on Monday met with Ukraine's President to discuss safety issues at Europe's largest nuclear power plant, as UN Goodwill Ambassador Orlando Bloom concluded a visit to the country, calling for an end to the war so children can "regain their childhoods".
- Poland-UK partnership to provide homes and power to Ukraine Republic of Poland 27 Mar 2023 -- Poland and the UK will build two major temporary villages in the west and east of Ukraine to provide vital housing to those forced from their homes by barbaric Russian attacks. The UK has announced up to Â£10 million in funding to support the new Polish-UK partnership, which will deliver temporary shelters, energy supplies and assistance to those who have lost their homes since the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki: Polish armaments efforts, Polish donations, arms transfers to Ukraine - have been greatly appreciated in Brussels Republic of Poland 27 Mar 2023 -- Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki met with European Commissioner for Internal Market Thierry Breton in Nowa DÄ™ba. The meeting focused on the joint purchase of ammunition by EU countries and on increasing the production capacity of the Polish arms industry.
- Thanks to investments in the Polish arms industry aid to Ukraine will be more effective Republic of Poland 27 Mar 2023 -- On Monday, March 27, Mateusz Morawiecki, Prime Minister of Poland, and Mariusz Blaszczak, Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of National Defense, met with Thierry Breton, European Union Commissioner for Industry and the Internal Market, as well as employees of the Dezamet Metal Works in Nowa DÄ™ba.
- Ukraine Receives 18 German Leopard 2 Tanks: Report Sputnik 27 Mar 2023 -- Ukraine has received 18 German leopard 2 tanks, as promised by Berlin, a German media reported on Monday.
- Germany Announces Initiative to Rebuild Ukraine, Pledges $27Mln for Interstate Partnership Sputnik 27 Mar 2023 -- German Development Minister Svenja Schulze launched an initiative on Monday to rebuild Ukraine, even as the conflict continues in the eastern European country.
- Fallacies and truths about U.S. slander against China on Ukraine issue People's Daily 27 Mar 2023 -- Since the escalation of the Ukraine crisis, the United States has churned out fallacies to discredit China on a range of related issues and mislead the international community.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list