Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
26 April 2010 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- DoD News: DOD Announces Replacement Unit for Iraq Rotation DoD 26 Apr 2010-- The Department of Defense announced today a replacement unit mobilized to deploy as part of the force rotation in support of Operation New Dawn. Approximately 2,700 soldiers from the 116th Cavalry Brigade Combat Team headquartered in Boise, Idaho, with elements in Montana and Oregon, will deploy in the fall of 2010.
- Transportation Company Participates in Responsible Drawdown of U.S. Forces in Iraq Army News 26 Apr 2010 -- Members of the 1483rd Transportation Company, 541st Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 15th Sustainment Brigade, 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary), have been working as a Mobile Redistribution Team to facilitate the removal of excess equipment from Iraq.
- Georgian support unit passes torch to Texans Army News 26 Apr 2010 -- The outgoing 260th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, 15th Sustainment Brigade, 13th Sustainment Command (Expeditionary), out of Hunter Army Airfield, Ga., transferred authority to their replacement, the 373rd CSSB, 15th Sust. Bde., out of Beaumont, Texas, in a ceremony in front of the battalion headquarters here April 22.
- SAMC welcomes new 'Wagonmasters' Army News 26 Apr 2010 -- Four noncommissioned officers with the 15th Sustainment Brigade were inducted into the Sergeant Audie Murphy Club during a ceremony at the Morale, Welfare and Recreation center here April 16.
- Odierno Notes Progress of Iraqi Forces AFPS 26 Apr 2010 -- As the troop drawdown continues in Iraq, the top U.S. commander there said he’s convinced the Iraqi security forces are ready to take over more responsibility, and that the sacrifices the United States has made to get to this point will prove worthwhile.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list