Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
28 October 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Press Briefing: Rear Adm. Gregory Smith, Phil Reeker, Andy Passen, Oct. 28, 2007 MNF-I 28 Oct 2007 -- Operational update in Iraq by Rear Adm. Gregory Smith, Phil Reeker and Andy Passen, Oct. 28, 2007
- Oct. 27 airpower summary: Reaper conducts first strike AFPN 28 Oct 2007
- Coalition Forces in Iraq Continue to Disrupt Terrorist Networks AFPS 28 Oct 2007 -- Coalition forces captured two wanted individuals and detained another four suspects early this morning during operations to disrupt al Qaeda networks in central and northern Iraq, and military officials report numerous weapons caches discovered and suspects detained in operations over past several days.
- Dragon Talon II: Troops find cache, detain three MNF-I 28 Oct 2007 -- Multi-National Division - Baghdad Soldiers found a rocket rigged as an improvised explosive device and detained three men suspected of insurgent activities during operations in the Rashid District Oct. 26.
- Dragon Talon II: Cache, 13 suspected terrorists seized (Doura) MNF-I 28 Oct 2007 -- Multi-National Division-Baghdad Soldiers, acting on tips from residents, found a large weapons cache and detained 13 insurgent suspects during ongoing operations in the Doura area of the Iraqi capital Oct. 25.
- Security Forces, Citizens Decrease Violence in Iraq AFPS 28 Oct 2007 -- Coalition and Iraqi security forces continue to make progress against al Qaeda and other criminal elements, thanks in large part to the efforts of concerned citizens throughout the country, a senior military official in Baghdad said during a briefing today.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list