Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
08 July 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- MND-B patrol struck by explosively-formed penetrator
- Two Task Force Soldiers killed in IED attack
- Task Force Lightning Soldiers attacked
- July 6 airpower summary: Strike Eagles counter anti-coalition forces AFPN 08 Jul 2007 -- Coalition airpower supported coalition ground forces in Iraq and the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan during operations July 6, according to Combined Air and Space Operations Center officials here.
- July 7 airpower summary: Compass Call directs electronic warfare AFPN 08 Jul 2007 -- Coalition airpower supported coalition ground forces in Iraq and International Security Assistance Force troops in Afghanistan during operations July 7, according to Combined Air and Space Operations Center officials here.
- Coalition Forces Kill, Detain Terrorists; Find, Destroy Weapons Caches AFPS 08 Jul 2007 -- Iraqi security forces and coalition troops have killed four terrorists, detained 21 suspected terrorists and uncovered bomb-making materials and weapons caches during the past three days, military officials reported.
- 13th MEU finds more than 17 metric tons of explosives MNF-I 08 Jul 2007 -- Marines from Weapons Company, Battalion Landing Team 3rd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit, discovered more than 17,000 kilograms of explosives in a series of weapons cache finds northeast of Thar Thar Dam July 4-6.
- "Big E" Deploys Navy NewsStand 08 Jul 2007 -- The nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Enterprise (CVN 65) and embarked Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 1 departed Naval Station Norfolk for a regularly scheduled deployment July 7 in support of the global war on terrorism.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list