Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
01 April 2007 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Roadside bombs strike MND-B patrols
- MNF-W Non-combat Death
- Press Briefing, April 1, 2007 MNF-I 01 Apr 2007 -- Multi-National Force - Iraq operational update briefing by Rear Admiral Mark I. Fox, Communications Division Chief for Strategic Effects, MNF-I; and Brig. Gen. Qassim Moussawi, spokesman, Operation Fard Al-Qanun
- March 24 - 30: The week in airpower AFPN 01 Apr 2007 -- In Afghanistan this week, 267 close-air-support missions were flown in support of the International Security Assistance Force and Afghan troops, reconstruction activities and route patrols.
- Operations Net 22 Suspects in Iraq; Seven Killed in Bombings AFPS 01 Apr 2007 -- Recent military operations resulted in the death of one terrorist and the detention of 22, while car bombings in Iraq yesterday killed seven Iraqi civilians, military officials said.
- Iraq's Tal Afar, Civilian Death Tolls Up RFE/RL 01 Apr 2007 -- The Iraqi government has raised the death toll from a truck bomb attack in the town of Tal Afar on March 27 to 152 -- making it the deadliest single bombing of the four-year-old war.
- Press Briefing, Congressional Delegation, April 1, 2007 MNF-I 01 Apr 2007 -- Briefing by Sen. John McCain (R-AZ); Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC); Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN); and Rep. Rick Renzi (R-AZ) on their visit to Baghdad
- White House, Congress Still at Odds Over Iraq Funding VOA 01 Apr 2007 -- The opposition-controlled U.S. Congress remains at odds with the White House over funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with President Bush promising a veto of any spending bill that contains a timeline for withdrawing U.S. forces from Iraq
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list