Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
24 November 2005 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- TWO TASK FORCE BAGHDAD SOLDIERS KILLED BY GUNFIRE
- TWO U.S. SOLDIERS KILLED
- OPERATION LIONS CONCLUDES CENTCOM 24 Nov 2005 -- Approximately 200 Iraqi Army Soldiers and 250 Soldiers from the 2nd Brigade Combat Team (2-BCT) concluded Operation Asad (Lions) in the Tammim area of ar Ramadi today.
- U.S. patrols find bombs before they can detonate MNF-I 24 Nov 2005 -- Task Force Baghdad Soldiers saw numerous small victories over the terrorist effort in east Baghdad Nov. 22.
- Jaysh al-Mujahideen terrorist lieutenant and propaganda chief captured MNF-I 24 Nov 2005 -- Acting on multiple intelligence sources and tips from concerned citizens, Coalition forces raided a suspected Jaysh al-Mujahideen terrorist safe house in Abu Ghurayb, west of Baghdad, Oct. 23.
- Iraqi, US forces respond to car bomb in Mahmudiyah MNF-I 24 Nov 2005 -- Iraqi Security Forces and Task Force Baghdad Soldiers responded to a suicide car bomb attack in Mahmudiyah around 10:40 a.m. Nov. 24.
- At Least 33 Dead Following 2 Car Bomb Blasts South of Baghdad VOA 24 Nov 2005 -- A suicide car bomber has struck outside an Iraqi hospital south of Baghdad, killing at least 33 people and wounding two dozen others, including four American soldiers.
- Incident during engineer project MNF-I 24 Nov 2005 -- The morning of Nov. 24, at approximately 11:00 a.m. an unknown explosive ordnance exploded in vicinity of a Multinational Division Central South engineering patrol working place.
- Coalition Forces destroy terrorist hideout MNF-I 24 Nov 2005 -- A house, booby-trapped with explosives, was destroyed Nov. 23 by 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division with air support from other Coalition Forces.
- Citizen's tip leads U.S. Soldiers to weapons cache MNF-I 24 Nov 2005 -- A tip from a local citizen on the location of a weapons cache in the Tissa Nissan district of east Baghdad resulted in the destruction of the weapons Nov 23.
- U.S. Chemical Warfare in Iraq under Fire KCNA 24 Nov 2005 -- An Italian TV recently disclosed that the U.S. imperialist aggression troops used chemical weapons against civilians during their siege and assault operation against Fallujah City in Iraq last year.
- Talabani: Iran does not interfere in Iraq's affairs IRNA 24 Nov 2005 -- Iraq's President Jalal Talabani emphasized once again Wednesday in an interview with Al-Alam Arabic News TV's Internet website, "Iran is not interfering in Iraq's internal affairs."
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list