02 November 2005 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 02 Nov 2005 [PDF]
- TWO MARINES KILLED IN SUPER COBRA CRASH NEAR AR RAMADI
- MARINE AND SAILOR KILLED BY IED IN AR RAMADI
- DoD Identifies Marine Casualty
- DoD Identifies Navy Casualty
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- USCENTAF air power summary for Nov. 2 AFPN 02 Nov 2005 -- Coalition aircraft flew 34 close air support and armed reconnaissance sorties Nov. 1 for Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Coalition force brings Tornadoes to fight AFPN 02 Nov 2005 -- The British Royal Air Force and its aircraft have been heavily used by ground forces in Iraq.
- U.S. Soldiers locate source of deadly rocket attack Army News 02 Nov 2005 -- After a rocket attack in east Baghdad Oct. 31 killed one Iraqi and wounded three others, U.S. Soldiers arrived at the scene to determine from where the rocket may have been launched.
- Baghdad raid nets Al Qaeda suspects Army News 02 Nov 2005 -- Task Force Baghdad Soldiers raided the homes of two suspected Al Qaeda conspirators and took the men into custody in south Baghdad Nov. 1.
- Helicopter Crash Kills Two Marines; Two Other Troops Die in Attack AFPS 02 Nov 2005 -- Three U.S. Marines and a sailor died in two incidents in the western Iraqi city of Ramadi today.
- US Military Helicopter Crashes in Western Iraq, 2 Marines Killed VOA 02 Nov 2005 -- The U.S. military says two Marines were killed when their helicopter crashed outside the western Iraqi town of Ramadi Wednesday.
- October Among Deadliest Months for US Troops in Iraq VOA 02 Nov 2005 -- The month of October was one of the deadliest for U.S. troops in Iraq, with a total of 93 killed in both combat and non-combat incidents
- U.S. Soldiers locate source of deadly rocket attack MNF-I 02 Nov 2005 -- Task Force Baghdad Soldiers investigating a rocket attack in east Baghdad Oct. 31 that killed one Iraqi and wounded three others, arrived at the suspected scene to determine from where the rocket may have been launched.
- Iraqi, U.S. dragnet scoops up 12 terrorists after attack MNF-I 02 Nov 2005 -- Iraqi and U.S. Soldiers detained a dozen terror suspects after a bomb attack against Coalition Forces in the early-morning hours of Nov. 1 in the Rusafa district in east Baghdad.
- Baghdad raid nets Al Qaeda suspects MNF-I 02 Nov 2005 -- Task Force Baghdad Soldiers raided the homes of two suspected Al Qaeda conspirators and took the men into custody in south Baghdad Nov. 1.
- Husaybah terrorists hit MNF-I 02 Nov 2005 -- A series of Coalition air strikes Nov. 2nd in and around Husaybah destroyed several safe houses, killed at least one terror leader and caught an IED cell in the act of emplacing roadside bombs.
- Task Force Band of Brothers assumes mission in north central Iraq MNF-I 02 Nov 2005 -- Task Force Band of Brothers and the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) officially took command of north central Iraq in a ceremony held at Forward Operating Base Danger Nov. 1.
- Eleven detained in Mosul cordon and search MNF-I 02 Oct 2005 -- Iraqi Army troops and Coalition forces detained eleven suspected insurgents, here, during cordon and search operations Nov. 1.
- Three terrorists detained in Ad Duluiyah MNF-I 02 Oct 2005 -- Three terrorists were detained after one attacked an aircraft from a 2-17th Cavalry Squadron air weapons team.
- Nine terrorists detained after attacking Iraqi Army MNF-I 02 Oct 2005 -- An Iraqi security forces patrol came under small arms fire Nov. 1 after an improvised explosive device exploded in Baqubah.
- Iraq: Kirkuk Suicide Bomber Believed To Be A Boy RFE/RL 02 Nov 2005 -- The war in Iraq has recently passed some sad milestones. Last week, for example, the 2,000th U.S. soldier died in the continuing insurgency. And yesterday, it appears that a boy carried out a suicide bombing in the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|