07 June 2005 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 07 Jun 2005 [PDF]
- MARINE KILLED NEAR FALLUJAH
- MARINE KILLED NEAR FALLUJAH BY IED
- SOLDIER DIES AT CAMP DUBLIN
- DoD Identifies Army Casualties
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- Disturbance at FOB Abu Ghraib MNF-I 08 Jun 2005 -- A disturbance occurred at the Forward Operating Base Abu Ghraib internment facility at approximately 11:50 p.m. June 5.
- Convoy attacked west of Baghdad MNF-I 08 Jun 2005 -- A convoy of contractors was attacked by terrorists at 11:30 a.m. June 7, while they were delivering supplies for Coalition forces west of here.
- Iraq Hit by Five Car-Bombs VOA 07 Jun 2005 -- At least five bombings took place across Iraq Tuesday, three of which were suicide car-bomb attacks within minutes of each other. At least 18 were killed and nearly 40 wounded in the latest violence to shake the country.
- Iraq Attacks Kill At Least 17 RFE/RL 07 Jun 2005 -- A series of attacks killed at least 17 people and wounded many others in Iraq today.
- Bush's Nominee as U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Lists Priorities Washington File 07 Jun 2005 -- Zalmay Khalilzad, President Bush's nominee to serve as the next U.S. ambassador to Iraq, outlined a seven-point plan to help Iraq overcome its present difficulties and realize a secure and prosperous future.
- Nominee for Iraq Envoy Says US Must Better Explain Its Goals in Region VOA 07 Jun 2005 -- President Bush's nominee to be U.S. ambassador to Iraq, Zalmay Khalilzad, says if he is confirmed by the U.S. Senate, he would work with Iraqis to help create a stable and democratic nation. Ambassador Khalilzad testified at a confirmation hearing on Capitol Hill
- IRAQ: Growing frustration among returnees IRIN 07 Jun 2005 -- The initial euphoria of returning to their homeland has turned into frustration for many Iraqi refugees who are still struggling to eek out a living in the midst of deteriorating social conditions.
- Iraqi Media Monitoring UNAMI 07 Jun 2005
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|