Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
17 December 2004 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 17 Dec 2004 [PDF]
- ONE MARINE KILLED IN ACTION
- DoD Identifies Army Casualty
- ING, IP and Soldiers Find Weapons Cache in Junkyard MNF-I/MNC-I 17 Dec 2004 -- The mission started with a local Iraqi who was concerned for the safety of his family and his neighbors and finished with the combined effort of the Iraqi Police, Iraqi National Guardsmen of the 306th Battalion and Multi-National Forces, discovering a weapons cache in an unlikely place, a junkyard.
- Fallujah's Critical Infrastructure Assessed MNF-I/MNC-I 17 Dec 2004 -- Teams of specialists from the 4th Civil Affairs Group of the I Marine Expeditionary Force wrapped up their assessment of specific segments of the city's critical infrastructure here recently.
- Vipers on the prowl AFPN 17 Dec 2004 -- Viper Flight -- the group is as tough as the name suggests. Whether it is scoping out threats or chasing down the enemy, this security forces' flight is the first line of defense protecting the base's outer perimeter.
- Powell, Snow, al-Mahdi Sign Iraqi Debt Cancellation Washington File 17 Dec 2004 -- Secretary of State Colin Powell, Treasury Secretary John Snow and Iraqi Finance Minister Adil Abd al-Mahdi signed an agreement December 17, canceling 100 percent of Iraq's $4.1 billion debt to the United States.
- United States Forgives 100 Percent of Iraqi Debt Washington File 17 Dec 2004 -- The U.S. government has written off 100 percent of Iraq's sovereign debt to the United States, a total of $4.1 billion, with an agreement signed by Secretary of State Colin Powell, Treasury Secretary John Snow and Iraqi Finance Minister Adil Abd al-Mahdi December 17.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list