Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
11 December 2004 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Top Police Officials Killed In Iraq RFE/RL 11 Dec 2004 -- At least three high-ranking Iraqi police officials were killed today as scattered violence was seen throughout the country.
- White House Says Addressing Equipment Concerns RFE/RL 11 Dec 2004 -- The White House says it is addressing concerns by U.S. troops about a lack of armor and other equipment necessary for Iraq.
- Controlled Detonation of Weapons Cache Outside Ramadi MNF-I/MNC-I 11 Dec 2004 -- Soldiers of the 1st Marine Division of the I Marine Expeditionary Force conducted a controlled detonation of a large weapons cache in the Ramadi suburb of Sofia last evening.
- Insurgents Use Hospital as Base of Attack Against Soldiers MNF-I/MNC-I 11 Dec 2004 -- Soldiers from the 1st Marine Division of the I Marine Expeditionary Force were ambushed by insurgents operating in and near the Ar Ramadi General Hospital and Medical College on Dec. 10.
- Soldiers Detain Suspected IED Maker MNF-I/MNC-I 11 Dec 2004 -- 1st Infantry Division Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 7th Field Artillery Regiment detained a suspected improvised explosive device maker on Dec. 11 at about 5:40 a.m. near Bayji.
- 1st FSSG Marines provide supplies to those on frontlines USMC News 11 Dec 2004 -- While infantry Marines continue to rid Fallujah of insurgents, Marines with the 1st Force Service Support Group here are providing crucial, behind-the-scenes support to those on the frontlines.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list