Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
18 November 2004 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 18 Nov 2004 [PDF]
- DoD Identifies Marine Casualties
- Transcript: Defense Department Operational Update Briefing 18 Nov 2004 -- Lieutenant General John Sattler, USMC, Commander, 1st Marine Expeditionary Force, Fallujah, Iraq
- Defense Department Report, November 18: Iraq Update Washington File 18 Nov 2004 -- The Iraqi town of Fallujah is now secure, but still not safe, said U.S. military officers in separate November 18 briefings.
- Fallujah Secure, But Not Yet Safe, Marine Commander Says AFPS 18 Nov 2004 -- Although the Iraqi city of Fallujah is secure now that Marines there control the city, it is not yet safe for residents to return, the commander of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force told reporters today.
- IRAQ SITREP VOA 18 Nov 2004 -- A U.S. Marine commander in Fallujah is warning it may be some time before it is safe for residents to return to the Iraqi city, after nearly two weeks of fighting there to flush out insurgents. And U.S. forces may have to remain in the city if Iraqi forces prove unable to keep it from falling back into rebel hands.
- Violence Flares In Iraq RFE/RL 18 Nov 2004 -- More than 20 people have been reported killed in attacks and fighting in predominantly Sunni Muslim areas of Iraq.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list