Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
04 January 2004 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- Transcript: Coalition Provisional Authority Briefing 04 Jan 2004 -- Participating was Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt, Deputy Director for Coalition Operations and Daniel Senor, Senior Adviser, CPA
- TASK FORCE "ALL-AMERICAN" CAPTURES ARMS DEALERS, CONFISCATES ILLEGAL ARMS CENTCOM Release 04 Jan 2004-- During the past 24 hours, the 82nd Airborne Division and subordinate elements, also known as Task Force "All-American," conducted 167 patrols, five of which were joint patrols with Iraqis, and carried out five offensive operations.
- 101st CAPTURES TOP TARGET, SEIZES WEAPONS CENTCOM Release 04 Jan 2004-- Soldiers of 1st Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) detained a top anti-Coalition suspect during a cordon and search in a small town south of Mosul Jan. 3.
- WRAP UP OF 4TH ID'S ACTIVITIES CENTCOM Release 04 Jan 2004-- In an early morning raid on Jan. 3 in the town of Had Maksar, 3rd Battalion, 67th Armor Regiment soldiers captured 15 individuals, including five persons targeted for anti-Coalition activities. All of the captured are suspected of being members of a former regime element cell. Soldiers confiscated five AK-47 assault rifles with magazines and 150 rounds of AK-47 ammunition.
- 4TH ID'S 24-HOUR ACTIVITY CENTCOM Release 04 Jan 2004-- Soldiers from the 4th Infantry Division and Task Force Ironhorse have, over the past 24 hours, conducted 195 patrols and five raids, capturing 36 individuals. Ten of the patrols were joint operations conducted with the Iraqi Police, the Iraqi Civil Defense Corps and the Border Guard in order to continually improve the safety and standard of living for the Iraqi people.
- IRAQ/BLAIR VOA 04 Jan 2003 -- British Prime Minister Tony Blair has made a surprise visit to British troops in Iraq.
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list