26 September 2021 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- Coronavirus Surge Overwhelming Hospitals in Some Parts of US VOA 26 Sep 2021 -- The surge in coronavirus cases in the United States is overwhelming the capacity to provide normal health care at hospitals in some states, one of the country's top health officials said Sunday.
- Over 2.19 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in China People's Daily 26 Sep 2021 -- Over 2.197 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses had been administered in China as of Saturday, data from the National Health Commission showed Sunday.
- Chinese mainland reports 9 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases People's Daily 26 Sep 2021 -- The Chinese mainland on Saturday reported nine new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases, the National Health Commission said in its daily report on Sunday.
- Russia Calls For Mutual Recognition Of COVID Vaccines RFE/RL 26 Sep 2021 -- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says Moscow supports mutual recognition by countries of COVID-19 vaccines approved by other states.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage crosses the landmark of 85 Cr India PIB 26 Sep 2021 -- With the administration of 68,42,786 vaccine doses in the last 24 hours, India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage crossed the landmark of 85 Cr (85,60,81,527) as per provisional reports till 7 am today
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs India PIB 26 Sep 2021 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 26 Sep 2021
- COVID-19 kills 288 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 26 Sep 2021 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 119,360 with 288 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Sunday.
- COVID-19 in Iran: 'Prospects look good' as over 50% of target population vaccinated by at least one dose Press TV 26 Sep 2021 -- More than 50 percent of Iran's target population have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, as the country's vaccination rollout accelerates, made possible in part by larger foreign vaccine imports.
- Taiwan reports eight new COVID-19 cases, zero deaths CNA 26 Sep 2021 -- Taiwan on Sunday reported eight new COVID-19 cases, all contracted overseas, and zero deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Slovakia-donated COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Taiwan CNA 26 Sep 2021 -- The 160,000 doses of the AstraZeneca (AZ) COVID-19 vaccine from Slovakia arrived in Taiwan on Sunday, and will be used in a planned rollout as second vaccination doses for people who have already received a first shot.
- More people to receive their second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine CNA 26 Sep 2021 -- People aged 52 or older and who received their first dose of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine before July 23 will be able to get their second dose after Sept. 29, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) said Sunday.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|