05 September 2021 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- Sinovac submits additional documents to Brazil's health regulator after shots suspended: company Global Times 05 Sep 2021 -- Sinovac said it is closely working with Brazilian partner Institute of Butantan to submit additional documents to Anvisa, Brazil's health regulator, after it announced Saturday it was suspending the distribution of millions of Sinovac's COVID-19 vaccines for 90 days, as they were produced at an unauthorized plant.
- Zhengzhou city disciplines 9 officials for COVID-19 resurgence, vice mayor removed Global Times 05 Sep 2021 -- Nine officials in Zhengzhou, Central China's Henan Province, have been punished for their lackluster response and ineffective management in dealing with the latest COVID-19 outbreak in the city, according to an announcement Henan's discipline watchdog made on Saturday.
- Over 2.1 bln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in China People's Daily 05 Sep 2021 -- More than 2.1 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines had been administered in China as of Saturday, data from the National Health Commission showed Sunday.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 68.46 Cr India PIB 05 Sep 2021 -- In a significant achievement, India's cumulative vaccination coverage crossed 68 Crore landmark yesterday
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs India PIB 05 Sep 2021 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 05 Sep 2021
- Iran starts third clinical trial phase of homegrown recombinant vaccine Razi Cov Pars for COVID-19 Press TV 05 Sep 2021 -- Iran has started the third phase of the human trial of its second homegrown coronavirus vaccine, Razi Cov Pars, less than a week after Health Minister Bahram Einollahi said accelerating the pace of vaccination against COVID-19 is the top priority of the new administration.
- COVID-19 kills 610 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 05 Sep 2021 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 110,674 with 610 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Sunday.
- IRCS starts importing 5-million doses of COVID-19 vaccines IRNA 05 Sep 2021 -- Head of Iranian Red Crescent Society Karim Hemmati said the 18th consignment of COVID-19 vaccine containing five million doses was delivered to Iran's Health Ministry.
- Taiwan reports six new COVID-19 cases, including kindergarten teacher CNA 05 Sep 2021 -- Taiwan on Sunday reported six new COVID-19 cases, including a kindergarten teacher who lives in New Taipei, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Taiwan receives 410,400 AstraZeneca vaccine jabs through COVAX CNA 05 Sep 2021 -- Taiwan received on Sunday a shipment of 410,400 doses of the AstraZeneca (AZ) COVID-19 vaccine, the third batch delivered through the COVAX global vaccine distribution program.
- 400,000 doses of AZ vaccine donated by Poland arrive in Taiwan CNA 05 Sep 2021 -- A total of 400,000 doses of the AstraZeneca (AZ) COVID-19 vaccine donated by Poland arrived in Taiwan on Sunday morning, making the central European country Taiwan's third-largest vaccine donor, after Japan and the United States.
- 3 New Coronavirus Deaths in Australia VOA 05 Sep 2021 -- Australia recorded three new COVID-19 deaths in its most populous state of New South Wales and nearly 1,500 new cases of the coronavirus disease Sunday.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|