High Precision Systems
THE COMPANY COMPRISES
- High Precision Systems NPO JSC, Moscow
- KBP named after Academician A.Shipunov JSC, Tula
- Nudelman Precision Engineering Design Bureau JSC, Moscow
- Rotor JSC, Vologda Region
- Gidrometpribor Safonovo Plant, Safonovo, Smolensk Region
- Tulamashzavod Joint-Stock Company JSC, Tula
- Tula Arms Plant JSC, Tula
- Tula Cartridge Plant PJSC, Tula
- Tulatochmash JSC, Tula
- JSC NPK Konstruktorskoye byuro mashynostroyeniya, Kolomna, Moscow Region
- Central Research Institute of Automatics & Hydraulics JSC, Moscow
- Metallist Serpukhov Plant JSC, Serpukhov, Moscow Region
- Signal All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute JSC, Kovrov, Vladimir Region
- Kovrov Electromechanical Plant JSC, Kovrov, Vladimir Region
- Nytva JSC, Perm Territory
- Volsk Mechanical Plant JSC, Saratov Region
- Saratovsky agregatny Zavod JSC, Saratov Region
- Central Design Bureau of Apparatus Engineering JSC, Tula
- Turbina Special Design Bureau JSC, Chelyabinsk (Turbina SDB JSC)
- V.A. Degtyarev Plant JSC, Kovrov, Vladimir Region
High Precision Systems (“Vysokotochnye Kompleksy”) is a holding engaged in developing and producing high-precision weapons, parts and components. Through innovation and technical modernization the holding Vysokotochnye Kompleksy aims to continue manufacturing effective high precision military equipment. The company employs 20 thousand people. Rostec owes 100% shares of the JSC NPO Vysokotochnye kompleksy. The head of the company in 2015 was Aleksandr Vladimirovich Denisov.
NPO Vysokotochnye Kompleksy was established on 11 January, 2009, in accordance with the state program of reforming the Russian defence industry and following the order of Rostec CEO. At the end of 2012 the Supervisory Board of the Corporation came to a decision of integrating KB Mashinostroyeniya [KBM for short] in Perm (not to be confused with NPO Mashinostroyeniya in Moscow) into the Vysokotochnye Kompleksy holding.
The holding develops high-accuracy weapon systems and is a fully integrated venture for manufacturing military equipment – from initial ideas and design through to sales. Its produce competes well and at times exceeds the quality of its foreign analogs.
The holding company's enterprises manufacture air-defence and short-range combined cannon/missile armament, shipboard anti-aircraft missile and artillery systems, as well as anti-tank missile systems. Besides, the holding company develops and upgrades assault weapons and guided artillery armament, optronic surveillance devices, target acquisition aids and weapons control devices, rocket-propelled infantry flame throwers and anti-personnel hand-held and automatic grenade launchers, as well as combat, duty and civilian small arms.
Most prospective military developments are:
- Drozd-2 tank active protection system, which increases protection level manifold.
- Kashtan air defense missile and gun system designed for ship and immovable objects defence from airplanes and helicopters in short-range area and near ground level. It is used for stealth water-borne target defeat.
Along with military equipment production Vysokotochnye Kompleksy manufactures sports and hunting weapon, weather and geodesic equipment and other civil-purpose goods.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|