- Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs. March 2008 Government Acountability Office Report [GAO-08-467SP]
- Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs. March 2007 Government Acountability Office Report [GAO-07-406SP]
- FY2003 Report for the Office of the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation [19 MB PDF]
- DOT&E FY01 Annual Report
- Boeing Receives Multi-Year Contract from US Navy for 124 F/A-18 and EA-18 Aircraft Boeing 28 Sep 2010
- F/A-18 Airframe Logs 6 Million Flight Hours Navy NewsStand 30 Aug 2005
- F/A-18 Program Incorporates NAVRIIP Improvements Navy NewsStand 24 Oct 2004
- USS Carl Vinson F/A-18 Hornet Crashes In Western Pacific Navy NewStand 19 Feb 2003
- Two Super Hornets Crash at Sea Navy Newsstand 18 Oct 2002
- Hornet Hyperlink USN PMA 265
- Hornet Headlines NAVAIR newsletter
- F/A18-E/F Super Hornet Main Navy Homepage
- Navy Fact File: F/A-18 Hornet
- F/A - 18E/F PROGRAM - Navy Acqusition Reform
- Naval Technology -F/A-18E/F
- F/A-18 Hornet(C/D @ Boeing)
- F/A-18E/F Super Hornet @ Boeing
- F/A-18 Hornet @ Northrop-Grumman
- F-18 @ GE
- F-18E @ GE
- HORNET! The F/A-18 Strike-Fighter [a pretty massive resource by Nicholas C. Zedlar]
- Boeing F-18 Hornet @ Fighter Tactics Academy
- Sea Serpent's Online Strike Fighter Tactics manual
- F-18 Hornet (in French)
- Hornet Ball
- Hornet's Nest--Aviation Marine Corps Style
- FA-18E/F vs. A-6E comparison From: email@example.com (HORNET265)
- F/A-18 E/F (Super Hornet) Environmental Impact Statement
- F/A-18E/F DEVELOPMENT Congressional Record (Senate - October 23, 1991)
- F/A-18E/F DEVELOPMENT Mr. D'AMATO - Congressional Record (Senate - May 05, 1992)
- F/A-18E/F Mr. BOND -Congressional Record (Senate - June 30, 1992)
- SENATE RESOLUTION 80--REGARDING TACTICAL FIGHTER AIRCRAFT PROGRAMS Mr. FEINGOLD Congressional Record (Senate - April 30, 1997)
- THE NAVY'S F/A-18E/F SUPER HORNET PROGRAM Mr. FEINGOLD Congressional Record (Senate - March 23, 1998)
- 0204136N F/A-18 SQUADRONS FY98 R&D Budget Request
- F/A-18 E/F excerpts - House National Security Committee Authorization Act for FY 1998
- F/A-18E/F Update Chuck Spinney -- 01 Apr 1998
- F/A-18E/F -- Good to Go? Chuck Spinney -- 02 Apr 1998
- First Super Hornet squadron ready to stand up Navy News Service 04/99 (Jan. 20, 1999)
- Super Hornet enters operational evaluation NAVY WIRE SERVICE (NWS) - 7 June 1999 - The F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, entered operational evaluation (OPEVAL) May 27. OPEVAL is scheduled to last six months and will be conducted by an all-Navy independent test team.
- The F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: A Test Pilot Dispels The Myths By CDR Rob Niewoehner -- 14 April 1999 -- There has been a great deal of interest recently in the press regarding the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet program, its progress through the flight test phase, and the requirements for the airplane in preparation for operational test.
- F/A-18 Super Hornet development testing complete The Weaponeer 10 June 1999 -- Following more than 270 test flights and more than 2,000 laboratory test hours, the F/A-18 Advanced Weapons Laboratory (AWL) at the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division concluded several years' contribution to the development of the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet.
- Super Hornet Multi-Year Procurement Approved F/A-18 Public Affairs Office October 28, 1999 -- President Clinton signed the fiscal 2000 Defense Appropriations Bill. Included in the Bill is approval for a multi-year procurement of 222 F/A-18E/F Super Hornets over the next five years.
- Final LRIP 1 Super Hornet Delivered 6 Weeks Early F/A-18 Public Affairs Office 10 Nov 1999 -- The last of the first 12 low-rate initial production (LRIP) Super Hornets was delivered to the U.S. Navy on November 9, six weeks ahead of schedule.
- "SUPER HORNET" OPERATIONAL EVALUATION RESULTS ANNOUNCED February 15, 2000 - Chief of Naval Operations, Adm. Jay Johnson, stated "The F/A-18E/F Super Hornet is the cornerstone of the future of naval aviation. The superb performance demonstrated throughout its comprehensive operational evaluation was just what we expected."
- DoD Special Briefing on "SUPER HORNET" Operation Evaluation Results February 15, 2000 -- The results were the best we could hope for. The airplane was rated operationally effective and operationally suitable. This is the highest grade the aircraft could receive. We believe we have a very mature aircraft here; we believe we have an aircraft that's ready for the fleet.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|