- McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle by Joe Baugher
- F-15 System Program Office
- McDonnell Douglas F-15 "Eagle" @ USAF Museum Fighter Gallery
- F-15 Eagle USAF Factsheet
- Boeing - F-15 Eagle @ Boeing
- F110-GE-129 for F-15E @ GE
- LF Eagle University Home Page
- F15 Demo Team West
- F-15 by Electronic Arts
- The Eagle's Nest
- F-15 Eagle @ US Naval Institute Military Database
- AIRCREW OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES--F-15/F-15E MULTI-COMMAND INSTRUCTION 11-F15 VOLUME 3 -- DEC 97 -- [185kb PDF] This instruction, with its complementary Chapter 8, Local Operating Procedures, and Chapter 9, MAJCOM Operating Procedures, prescribes standard operational and weapons employment procedures to be used by all tactical aircrews operating USAF F-15 and F-15E aircraft.
- F-15E Squadrons FY98 R&D Budget Request
- F-15C -- ANNEX F Common Solution/Concept List (U) Air Force Mission Area Plan (MAP) [as of 11 July 1997 - Rev 10] - Detailed and comprehensive Air Combat Command descriptions of weapon system modernization efforts required to satisfy known needs.
- F-15E -- ANNEX F Common Solution/Concept List (U) Air Force Mission Area Plan (MAP) [as of 11 July 1997 - Rev 10] - Detailed and comprehensive Air Combat Command descriptions of weapon system modernization efforts required to satisfy known needs.
- Eagle Plus: Air Superiority Into the 21st Century Matthew T. Black; Dennis E. Daley; Kevin C. Smith; James K. Tatum; Rita A. Springer (Faculty Advisor) Air Command and Staff College 1996 -- The current force structure of 300 operational F-15Cs is adequate for a two-MRC scenario. The F-15C can fly to 2010 or beyond if the radar, engine, and structure subsystems are modernized.
- Implementing Force Structure Reductions For Air Combat Command F-15's Mark C. Nowland; Glenn W. Carlson (Faculty Advisor) Air Command and Staff College 1998 -- In 1993 the Air Force reduced F-15C squadrons from 24 primary assigned aircraft (PAA) to 18 PAA. This reduction created stress on the F-15C squadrons as they dealt with an increasing operations tempo with reduced manning. Subsequently as part of the Quadrennial Defense Review (QDR) F-15C squadrons will be reinstated to 24 PAA.
- Edwards squadron tests new Strike Eagle capability (AFPN) 3 Dec 1998
- Eglin F-15 reaches 6,000 flying hours (AFPN) 15 Jan 1999
- Liberty Wing celebrates homecoming 7 Jul 1999 Air Force Print News
- Air Force improves F-15C radar (AFPN) 08 December 1999
- F-15 crashes in Nevada AFPN 25 Mar 2005
- Report: Stabilator failure caused F-15 crash AFPN 09 Aug 2005
- S. Korea to Introduce More U.S.-made Fighter Bombers KCNA 05 Jun 2006
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|