- F-111 Systems Engineering Case Study By G. Keith Richey, PhD - The General Dynamics (GD) F-111 is unarguably the most controversial fighter-attack aircraft ever developed. It suffered from a nearly impossible multi-role/multi-service requirement specification, and a protracted development cycle in which numerous serious technical problems had to be identified and corrected.
- F-111 Aardvark Carlo Kopp
- Gil's F-111 Page with lotsa pix
- A-10/F-111 SYSTEMS PROGRAM OFFICE
- EF-111As in SWA return home for the last time : Apr 10, 1998 (AFNS) - After 2,780 days and 32 continuous rotations in Southwest Asia enforcing the no-fly zone over Southern Iraq, EF-111A Ravens returned home for good. The EF-111 will retire from the Air Force inventory May 2.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|