E-2C Hawkeye (aka "The Hummer")
- Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs. March 2008 Government Acountability Office Report [GAO-08-467SP]
- Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs. March 2007 Government Acountability Office Report [GAO-07-406SP]
- FY2003 Report for the Office of the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation [19 MB PDF]
- DOT&E FY01 Annual Report
- NRL accepts Navy's first CEC/Hawkeye 2000 NP-3D Tester March 11, 1999 -- The Hawkeye 2000 system incorporates numerous enhancements, including CEC and state-of-the-art computer that processes information to advanced control indicator set (ACIS) displays.
- E-2C Naval Training System Plan [PDF]
- Navy, Industry Celebrate Start-up for E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Navy NewsStand 30 Apr 2005
- Hawkeye IMC Up, Running, Flying at Point Mugu Navy NewsStand 25 Feb 2005
- E-2C New Mission Computer Improves Reliability, Reduces Costs Navy NewsStand 26 Oct 2004
Foreign Military Sales
- TAIWAN ACTS TO IMPROVE DEFENSE CAPABILITY Taipei, Oct. 31 (CNA) As the United States has agreed to provide two E-2T air defense warning systems the second-phase plans of the "strong-net" air defense system can be completed by fiscal 2002. New procurement plans include an eighth Cheng-kung class missile frigate, 11 Chin-chiang class patrol vessels, 11 American-made S-70C anti-submarine helicopters, and one LSD38 landing vessel.
- AWACS AIRCRAFT ORDERED BY TAIWAN TO BE DELIVERED FROM 2003 China News Agency [Taiwan] 14 September 1999 -- The two planes will bring to six the ROC fleet of AWACS aircraft.
- US AGREES TO SELL EARLY WARNING RADAR TO TAIWAN Central News Agency [Taiwan] 05 August 1999 -- The United States has tentatively agreed to furnish Taiwan with early warning radar to upgrade its self-defense capabilities.
- Foreign Military Sale, TECRO July 30, 1999 - The Department of Defense announced today the possible sale to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office (TECRO) in the United States of two E-2T Hawkeye 2000E aircraft, two AN/APS-145 radars.
- U.S. Navy delivers Hawkeye to France Tester May 13, 1999 -- The government of France has signed a letter of intent with the U.S. government for the purchase of long lead items necessary to produce a third E-2C aircraft.
- Hellenic air force seeks Navy E-2C Hawkeye Tester September 11, 1998 -- Looking to improve Greece's capability to detect air targets and simultaneously strengthen its command, control, communications, computers and intelligence (C4I), the Hellenic air force (HAF) descended upon Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division recently for a thorough evaluation of the E-2C Hawkeye aircraft.
- The Hawkeye-Greyhound Association
- E-2C "Hawkeye" Program Executive Office
- E-2C Hawkeye @ Northrop Grumman Corporation
- About the E-2C Hawkeye @ Airborne Early Warning Association
- E-2 Squadrons and Wings
- The Hawkeye Community
- VAW-77 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-78 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-112 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-113 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-115 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-116 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-117 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-120 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-121 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-123 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-124 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-125 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- VAW-126 Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|