Target Iran - Air Strikes
- IRAN: 'THE U.S. IS GETTING READY FOR WAR' US Dept. of State IIP, Foreign Media Reaction 25 Jan 2005
- Statement from Pentagon Spokesman Lawrence DiRita on Latest Seymour Hersh Article 17 Jan 2005
- Deeply Buried Facilities: Implications for Military Operations, Lieutenant Colonel Eric M. Sepp, Air War College Center for Strategy and Technology Occasional Paper No.14, May 2000
- The Challenges of U.S.Preventive Military Action by Michael Eisenstadt, Chapter 7 in CHECKING IRAN'S NUCLEAR AMBITIONS, Henry Sokolski and Patrick Clawson - January 2004 Army War College 's Strategic Studies Institute.
- A Strike on Iran: Complex, But Possible By Prof. Efraim Inbar, November 21, 2013, BESA Center Perspectives Paper No. 223
- Armed and Dangerous: Why a Rational, Nuclear Iran Is an Unacceptable Risk to Israel By Prof. Steven R. David November 1, 2013
- How Bush would gain from war with Iran Dan Plesch The Guardian Monday August 15, 2005 - The US has the capability and reasons for an assault - and it is hard to see Britain uninvolved
- Deterrence Instability: Hizballah's Fuse to Iran's Bomb Gerald M. Steinberg Jerusalem Viewpoints No. 529, April 2005
- Attacking Iran: I Know It Sounds Crazy, But... By Ray McGovern - 02 March 2005
- Ready for a Fight by Seymour Hersh The New Yorker Issue of 2005-01-24 and 31
- Will Iran Be Next? by James Fallows The Atlantic Monthly December 2004
- Next Target: Iran? Ivan Eland, December 13, 2004
- Restraining a Nuclear-Ready Iran: Seven Levers - A Preliminary Report of NPEC's Competitive Strategies Working Group (Draft) September 2004
- Four Day War - The Iran/Israel conflagration, a history By Claude Salhani The American Conservative September 13, 2004
- Iran in Iraq's Shadow: Dealing with Tehran's Nuclear Weapons Bid Richard L. Russell Parameters, Autumn 2004, pp. 31-45.
- A Preemptive Attack on Iran's Nuclear Facilities: Possible Consequences By Sammy Salama and Karen Ruster Monterey Institute of International Studies August 12, 2004
- Why Israel probably won't attack Iran Mahan Abedin The Daily Star August 07, 2004
- Is the Begin Doctrine still a valid option for Israel? March 2004
- Hard Target: Rolling-Back Iranian Nuclear Programmes By Dr. Michael Knights, Dec 18, 2003
- Officials say Israel will destroy Natanz plant if Iran operates it Mark Hibbs Nucleonics Week, July 3, 2003
- #767. 13 June 2003 Special Policy Forum Report: Iran's Nuclear Program -- Countdown?
- #762. 29 May 2003 Iranian Nuclear Weapons, Part III: How Might Iran Retaliate?
- #761. 28 May 2003 Iranian Nuclear Weapons, Part II: Operational Challenges
- #760. 27 May 2003 Iranian Nuclear Weapons, Part I: The Challenges of U.S. Preventive Action
- Will Iran Be Next? by Mark Gaffney : 05/08/03: (Information Clearing House)
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|