Target Iran - Air Strikes
- A Strike on Iran: Complex, But Possible By Prof. Efraim Inbar, November 21, 2013, BESA Center Perspectives Paper No. 223
- Armed and Dangerous: Why a Rational, Nuclear Iran Is an Unacceptable Risk to Israel By Prof. Steven R. David November 1, 2013
- How Bush would gain from war with Iran Dan Plesch
The Guardian Monday August 15, 2005 - The US has the capability and reasons for an assault - and it is hard to see Britain uninvolved
- Deterrence Instability: Hizballah's Fuse to Iran's Bomb Gerald M. Steinberg Jerusalem Viewpoints No. 529, April 2005
- Attacking Iran: I Know It Sounds Crazy, But... By Ray McGovern - 02 March 2005
- Ready for a Fight by Seymour Hersh The New Yorker Issue of 2005-01-24 and 31
- Will Iran Be Next?
by James Fallows The Atlantic Monthly December 2004
- Next Target: Iran? Ivan Eland, December 13, 2004
- Restraining a Nuclear-Ready Iran: Seven Levers - A Preliminary Report of NPEC's Competitive Strategies Working Group (Draft) September 2004
- Four Day War - The Iran/Israel conflagration, a history By Claude Salhani The American Conservative September 13, 2004
- Iran in Iraq's Shadow:
Dealing with Tehran's Nuclear Weapons Bid Richard L. Russell Parameters, Autumn 2004, pp. 31-45.
- A Preemptive Attack on Iran's Nuclear Facilities: Possible Consequences By Sammy Salama and Karen Ruster Monterey Institute of International Studies August 12, 2004
- Why Israel probably won't attack Iran Mahan Abedin The Daily Star August 07, 2004
- Is the Begin Doctrine still a valid option for Israel? March 2004
- Hard Target: Rolling-Back Iranian Nuclear Programmes By Dr. Michael Knights, Dec 18, 2003
- Officials say Israel will destroy Natanz plant if Iran operates it Mark Hibbs Nucleonics Week, July 3, 2003
- #767. 13 June 2003 Special Policy Forum Report: Iran's Nuclear Program -- Countdown?
- #762. 29 May 2003 Iranian Nuclear Weapons, Part III: How Might Iran Retaliate?
- #761. 28 May 2003 Iranian Nuclear Weapons, Part II: Operational Challenges
- #760. 27 May 2003 Iranian Nuclear Weapons, Part I: The Challenges of U.S. Preventive Action
- Will Iran Be Next? by Mark Gaffney : 05/08/03: (Information Clearing House)
Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list
Page last modified:
25-11-2013 17:55:36 ZULU