September 10, 2001 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Army Prepositioned Stocks in Europe (APS-2) Information Paper, US Army, 10 Sept 2001
- Northrop Grumman Part of Two Winning Teams for U.S. Air Force Sustainment Contract Northrop Grumman 10 Sep 2001 -- Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) Information Technology sector announced today that its TASC unit is on two of the four winning teams for the $7.4 billion U.S. Air Force Flexible Acquisition and Sustainment Tool (FAST) contract.
- Lockheed Martin Team Passes SBIRS High System Critical Design Review Lockheed Martin 10 Sep 2001 -- The Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) High team led by prime contractor Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company successfully completed the system critical design review (CDR) with its customer, the U.S. Air Force, on August 30-31.
- DAILY PRESS BRIEFING BY THE OFFICE OF THE SPOKESMAN FOR THE SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 10 Sep 2001
- PRESS CONFERENCE BY PERMANENT OBSERVER OF PALESTINE United Nations 10 Sep 2001
- Boeing Wins First Contract For Linearized Satellite Amplifiers Valued At Up To $16 Million Boeing 10 Sep 2001 -- Boeing Electron Dynamic Devices (EDD), the leading manufacturer of power and propulsion components for space applications, has received its first contract for linearized traveling wave tube amplifiers (LTWTAs).
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|