21 July 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Boeing to Receive Add-On to CALCM Conversion Contract Boeing 21 Jul 1999 -- The U.S. Air Force is awarding Boeing an $81.2 million contract modification to convert 227 surplus Air Launched Cruise Missiles to non-nuclear Conventional Air-Launched Cruise Missiles.
- Boeing Team Wins Project Wedgetail Competition Boeing 21 Jul 1999 -- A Boeing-led team, including Northrop Grumman's Electronic Sensors and Systems Sector, British Aerospace Australia and Boeing Australia Limited, has been selected as the preferred tenderer for Australia's Project Wedgetail, an airborne early warning & control (AEW&C) system.
- 21 July 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 21 Jul 1999
- PRESS BRIEFING ON KOSOVO United Nations 21 Jul 1999
- Anthony Lake Travels to Ethiopia and Eritrea By Jane Morse USIA 21 July 1999 -- Former U.S. National Security Advisor Anthony Lake is leading an interagency team to Ethiopia and Eritrea to discuss with officials there the ongoing conflict between those two countries.
- SPAIN - BASQUE Voice of America 21 July 1999 -- SPAIN HAS RELEASED 22 FORMER LEADERS OF HERRI BATASUNA -- THE POLITICAL WING OF THE BASQUE SEPARATIST GUERRILLA MOVEMENT, KNOWN AS "ETA" [PRON: 'EH-TUH].
- ANGOLA ASSISTANCE Voice of America 21 July 1999 -- ANGOLA IS STARTING A PROGRAM TO HELP THOUSANDS OF INTERNALLY DISPLACED PEOPLE BECOME SELF-SUFFICIENT IN FOOD PRODUCTION.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|