26 March 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Boeing Beats Schedule on X-32A Forebody Boeing 26 Mar 1999 -- Under cost, under weight and ahead of schedule, the forward fuselage of the Boeing Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) X-32A concept demonstrator aircraft has been completed and is being shipped to Palmdale, Calif., for an early start of final assembly of the aircraft.
- Hellfire II Lot 30 Cleared for Delivery After a Perfect Day on the Range Lockheed Martin 26 Mar 1999 -- The laser-guided AGM-114K Hellfire II missile continued its winning ways February 24, when four missiles were successfully test-flown at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida in Quality Assurance Lot Verification Tests.
- AFEWES Achieves HLA Certification Lockheed Martin 26 Mar 1999 -- The Air Force Electronic Warfare Evaluation Simulator (AFEWES) facility has received High Level Architecture compliance certification from the Department of Defense (DoD). The government facility is operated and maintained by Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems in Fort Worth, Texas.
- 26 March 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 26 Mar 1999
- PRESS CONFERENCE BY PERMANENT REPRESENTATIVE OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA United Nations 26 Mar 1999
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|