- How the Army Runs A Senior Leader Reference Handbook 2003-2004 23 September 2003 The purpose of this text is to provide a primer and ready reference to officers preparing to assume command and management positions at the senior and strategic levels of leadership. It explains the relationships of the systems and processes that produce both future change and contribute to daily mission accomplishment. How the Army Runs explains the operation and inseparable relationships of the numerous Defense, Joint, and Army systems and processes which enable the United States Army to fulfill its roles and accomplish its missions. The 2003/2004 editions are a major update from previous editions and reflects changes as of 1 April 2003.
- ST 100-3 Battle Book Army Command and General Staff College Student Text
- A HANDOUT ON U.S. ARMY ORGANIZATION FOR COMBAT NAVAL WAR COLLEGE [PDF]
- Defense Department Special Briefing on U.S. Army Transformation 26 Jul 2004 -- General Peter Schoomaker, Chief Of Staff, U.S. Army
- Army announces FY05 and FY06 Modular Brigade Force Structure Decisions Army News Release 23 Jul 2004
- Army Unveils Active Component Brigade Combat Team Stationing< 27 Jul 2005 -- The Department of the Army announced today the locations for the active component modular brigade combat teams.
- Transcript: Defense Department Special Briefing on Announcement of New Locations for The Active Duty Army's Modular Brigade Combat Teams 27 Jul 2005 -- Presenter: Special Assistant to The Secetary of The Army Ray Bubois; Army Vice Chief of Staff Richard Cody
- Army Announces Repositioning Plans AFPS 27 Jul 2005
- Army unveils active Brigade Combat Team stationing plan Army News 27 Jul 2005
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|