Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS)
Vezarat-e Ettela'at va Amniat-e Keshvar (VEVAK)
- RFE/RL Iran Report, 12 September 2005
- Country Report on Human Rights Practices - Iran. US Department of State, 11 March 2008
- International Religious Freedom Report 2007. Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor, 14 December 2007
- Inside Iran's infamous Evin prison. Khaleej Times, 13 September 2007.
- Zucker, Daniel M. Disinformation Campaign in Overdrive: Iran's VEVAK in High-Gear. National Council of Resistance of Iran, 4 September 2007
- Hussein, Hassan D. Iran: Ethnic and Religious Minorities. Congressional Research Service, 25 May 2007.
- Country Report on Human Rights Practices - Iran. US Department of State, 6 March 2007
- Gordon, Michael R. and Dexter Filkins. Hezbollah Said to Help Shiite Army in Iraq. New York Times, 28 November 2006
- Haeri, Safa. Iranian Intelligence Ministry Warns Against "Velvet Revolution". Iran Press Service, 5 July 2006.
- Haeri, Safa. Arrest of American and Israeli Spies Not Serious: Experts. Iran Press Service, 23 December 2004.
- Pound, Edward T. Special Report: The Iran Connection. US News and World Report, 14 November 2004.
- Haeri, Safa. Iran Might Have Lured American Intelligence Services. Iran Press Service, 26 May 2004.
- Iran denies Chalabi passed on classified intelligence. Sydney Morning Herald, 24 May 2004.
- Power struggle over Ministry of Intelligence - Khamenei tries to secure control over Ministry of Intelligence (VEVAK) by transforming it into an Intelligence Organization. Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, Paris, 11 August 1997.
- Regime intelligence agents in France unmasked. The Iran Brief, the Foundation for Democracy in Iran, 2 May 1997, Issue Number 31, Serial 3112.
- Overview of State-Sponsored Terrorism. Patterns of Global Terrorism 1996. US Department of State, 1997.
- Iran Report on Human Rights Practices for 1996. US Department of State Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor, 30 January 1997.
- Alleged victims of Iranian government "hit squads," 1979-1996. The Foundation for Democracy in Iran, 6 May 1996
- Hedges, Chris. Bosnia Hunting Enemies Down, Diplomats Say. New York Times, 25 April 1996
- New Security Law Violates Human Rights. Foundation for Democracy in Iran, 22 October 1995.
- Sancton, Thomas. The Tehran Connection. TIME Domestic, 21 March 1994, Volume 143, No. 12.
- IRAN - A Country Study. Library of Congress Federal Research Division, 1987.
- Ministry of Intelligence and Security @ IranFocus.com
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|