Sichuan Space Industry Corporation [SSIC]
The Sichuan Space Industry Corporation [SSIC] includes over 30 research and design institutes and production enterprises with over 6,000 employees,. Products include systems associated with liquid-fueled ballistic missiles, launch vehicles, and anti-ship missiles, as well as electronics, telecommunications systems and satellite ground stations.
- Chengdu Space Technology Development Company
- Chongqing Aerospace Electromechanical Design Institute (800 personnel)
- Chongqing Bashan Instrument Factory. Telemetry equipment.
- Chongqing Space [Mechanical and Electronics Designing] Company
- Chuannan Machinery Factory. Missile system ignitors.
- Fenghuo Machinery Factory. Servo-mechanical devices.
- Liaoyuan Radio Factory. Space flight controls. Located in Xuanhua, Sichuan province.
- Mingjiang Machinery Factory. Located in Dachuan.
- Pingjiang Instrument Factory. Control systems. Located in Dachuan.
- Sichuan Changzheng Mechanical Factory. Located in Wanyuan, in northern Sichuan (5,000 personnel).
- SSIC Shenzen Office
- Tongjiang Machinery Factory. Metals processing.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|